IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Court claim

Options

Comments

• 1shaz1234
    1shaz1234 Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    Hi there guys, i hope you're all doing well. A quick update.

I have received 2 letters, one from the court stating that my defence has been received and another from Gladstones and the letter is a Directions Questionnaire.

I have also checked MCOL and have seen that the DQ was filed by the claimant on 14/04/19.

I have not received a DQ from the CCBC so I believe my next step is to download one and complete, right?
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    yes , that is possibly the best idea , even if they get around to posting one out (I believe they are behind)

you can email the completed scanned doc as a pdf to the same email address as the defence went to
  • 1shaz1234
    Options
    Okay thank you for letting me know, is there a certain time frame of when I need to send my DQ?
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I am sure there is but no point delaying it , especially if they have filed theirs

any timeframe should be on the letter with the document if and when you receive it in the post
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,743 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    1shaz1234 wrote: »
    Okay thank you for letting me know, is there a certain time frame of when I need to send my DQ?
    Shouldn't take you long to complete it. The answers to all the questions are in the NEWBIES thread. Send it right away.

Don't forget to send a completed copy to the Claimant - address on your Claim Form.
  • 1shaz1234
    Options
    I have sent my DQ. I have finally received an email about the SAR request I had sent. They are asking for me to fill in their form, asking for more ID such as a utility bill or driving licence. On the newbies thread it says not to send a driving licence, which of course is something I wouldn't feel comfortable in sending.
    Should I complete the form? Should I send a utility bill or is there another way about this?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,172 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Tell them that you only need show the V5C to prove you are the data subject registered keeper of the car in question, and they have no right to ask for more ID, especially as they already know who you are from the DVLA.

There is a post about this somewhere, where the ICO said it is excessive for a company to demand more ID when they already know the data subject.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • 1shaz1234
    Options
    Hi there I've completely forgot to send my dq which has a deadline of tomorrow to the claimant. Can I email them or should I send it through post? Shall I send it to Gladstones and/or euro parking services?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,743 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 30 April 2019 at 1:48PM
    Options
    If you have an email address for the Claimant, then email it - to Gladstones.
  • 1shaz1234
    Options
    Hi guys, I had sent my DQ on the 30th and it is now the 8th and MCOL has not been updated to show that my DQ has been received by them. Is this something to worry about right now or should I wait a few days? If it is, What should I do and who do I contact? Would it be the same email that I had sent the DQ form to?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure