Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Good luck Andrea.
    You will certainly be missed.
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    good luck Andrea & thank you for all your help over the years :)
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

203846930 Posts: 4,708 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I am new here and don't really know who you are but did I not read in the rules when I joined about leaving threads NOT being allowed?
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I am new here and don't really know who you are but did I not read in the rules when I joined about leaving threads NOT being allowed?

Andrea is MSE staff who is leaving.

Not sure what you mean about not being allowed to leave threads?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • seven-day-weekend
    Options
    I wish you well, Andrea, for the rest of your life xx
    (AKA HRH_MUngo)
    Member #10 of £2 savers club
    Imagine someone holding forth on biology whose only knowledge of the subject is the Book of British Birds, and you have a rough idea of what it feels like to read Richard Dawkins on theology: Terry Eagleton
    203846930 Posts: 4,708 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Andrea is MSE staff who is leaving.

Not sure what you mean about not being allowed to leave threads?
    From the FAQ

Some regular forum users who decide to stop using the forum sometimes post to announce it. The decision to leave is up to forum users. However, announcing it in this way sometimes starts campaigns by others to "keep them" with people contacting the MSE Team to ask us to help. We can't respond to campaigns like this - the site's far too big for that now and we need to focus our resources on saving people money.
    So please don't start such threads and, if someone does, please ignore it. By commenting you perpetuate the problem and cause us more work.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    From the FAQ

Some regular forum users who decide to stop using the forum sometimes post to announce it. The decision to leave is up to forum users. However, announcing it in this way sometimes starts campaigns by others to "keep them" with people contacting the MSE Team to ask us to help. We can't respond to campaigns like this - the site's far too big for that now and we need to focus our resources on saving people money.
    So please don't start such threads and, if someone does, please ignore it. By commenting you perpetuate the problem and cause us more work.

She is an official staff member who is physically leaving MSE towers in London not a forum member announcing that they are stopping using the forum which is what the above quote refers to.
    Andrea will still be on the forum as a normal member as opposed to staff in the future.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Former_MSE_Andrea
    Options
    Wishing you good growing weather and happy hens Andrea . Seize the day and enjoy each one .
    Thank you for all your work here and unfailing kindness . I still remember the relief when you restored the Garden Fence thread after it went off into the ether .
    Stay well .
    polly

Haha, yes!

Take care xx
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Former_MSE_Andrea
    Options
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    All the best from over on the private parking forum.

Thank you Umkomaas!
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Former_MSE_Andrea
    Options
    Good luck Andrea.