Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World support thread 2019

Options

Comments

• poundsinbucks
    poundsinbucks Posts: 1,400 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I have just had a nice bubbly bath :D so do feel a bit better today thankyou
    My sling under my nose had to be changed every hour last night for a couple of hours as my nose was really bleeding:eek:but it has calmed down now:T:T
    DH said i am feeling better as i wanted food:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    I had a funny NSV at the hospital yesterday, the pressure sock things you have to wear they measure your ankles for the size, she said oh i have got to go and get a SMALL:eek::T:T medium was too big:T:T:T

Oh gosh, glad the bleeding is lessening. Eating must be a challenge :rotfl:.

P x
    🥳🥳 SW -6st 3.5lbs 🥳🥳
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,940 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you beanielou, joedenise, FrankieM, bubbs and chrisv :D. Had a lovely 3 nights away in Wales, near river Usk and we were lucky with the weather. No rain! Lots of walks with the dog, on the lead most of the time cos of all the sheep & lambs and the fast flowing river, he would have gone in otherwise! Brought my slowcooker along :money: and we enjoyed the PON campfire stew. There were some welshcakes left for us in the cottage, but they were 8 syns each, so we left them ;).

2lbs loss at today’s WI and got my 2.5st award, so very happy :D. Planning the Special Fried Rice from the latest mag for tonight, but will probably leave out the rice :o, I think I have all the ingredients.

After a warm and sunny morning, it has come over all dark here in Bucks and it is raining, boooooo. Hopefully the sun will be back tomorrow.

Well done to everyone sticking to plan :T:T:T.
    Glad you had a lovely weekend and well done on your loss:T:T i would have eaten them:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Poundsinbucks x
    Oh gosh, glad the bleeding is lessening. Eating must be a challenge :rotfl:.

P x
    Yes alot better thanks, not changed it since lunch time ish think it was , yes it is we have chilli and chips for tea:D
    The royal we have put it on, cause i cant put my head down or lift:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Meant to say poundsinbucks, didnt realise you was in buck im in northants so not far away and we have no rain
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,564 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks both, still have the sling on now but when we changed it earlier was alot better, does make it awkward eating and you know me i like eating:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Well tea eaten and didn't spill any:T:T
  • joedenise
    Options
    Well tea eaten and didn't spill any:T:T

Well done! What was it then? I'm sure it wasn't soup:rotfl:!

Denise
  • bubbs
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    Well done! What was it then? I'm sure it wasn't soup:rotfl:!

Denise

Chilli and chips:p but have now took sling off so will have soup i made tomorrow:j:j just cant have it too hot
  • sarymclary
    sarymclary Posts: 3,224 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Evening all,

Glad you’re okay Bubbs.

Poundsinbucks well done on your loss :T

Meal plan today:
    B - banana
    L - mixed salad with ham & savoury rice, LF dressing (1.5); 0% Greek yog with strawberries and mango
    D - SC beef casserole, swede, carrots, onion, leek, parsnip, baked beans, new potatoes, season mix (3)

Keep on plodding! ;)
    One day the clocks will stop, and time won't mean a thing

Be nice to your children, they'll choose your care home
  • FrankieM
    FrankieM Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Glad things have gone okay bubbs and your time away sounds lovely poundsinbucks

Plodding along here too sary

Food for today:

B: overnight oats (HEB)
    L: cottage chesse/onion/ham/cheese(HEA) and salad
    T: Aldi 5% burgers x 2 (1 syn), onions & mushrooms , salad (I may have some synned cheese for on the top)

Milk (HEA) for hot drinks
  • joedenise
    Options
    Today's forecast is for sun but it's not looking that way at the moment! It's quite grey! Do hope it improves later. The forecast is pretty good for the rest of the week, including the Easter weekend. We're away in the motorhome this weekend meeting up with DD2 and her partner so that'll be nice. We don't see her very often, partly because we're away quite a bit but also because she lives in London and the parking is diabolical where she lives. We usually end up parking about half a mile away and have to walk uphill!

Today's plan:

B - baked oats with fruit & skinny syrup, yoghurt (I've run out of quark!)
    L - LO filo topped fish pie - 3 syns (won't be making it again, it's OK but not worth the syns!)
    D - Beef and vegetable biryani - DH's favourite meal as it's our anniversary

HEA - milk in drinks
    HEB - oats
    Syns - filo 3

Denise
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business