Noticed some changes? You can read all about the improvements we've made on the Forum in our latest announcement. We also have a new set of Forum rules so please take the time to give them a read and familiarise yourself.

county court business centre

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
62 replies 2.1K views
bazo6557bazo6557 Forumite
38 Posts
Hi I have just received one of these for a charge notice back in April

My Question is has anyone had one of these that was fake as mine does not look legit

I also tried to log on to moneyclaim.gov.uk with the details they put on the claim form and it doesn't work.

any help would be appreciated

Replies

• KeithPKeithP Forumite
    25.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What exactly have you received?

Is it a Claim Form?

If so, what is the Issue Date on your Claim Form?

Can you possibly give us any ideas on why you might have received this?

Who is the Claimant?

If it is not a Claim Form that you have received, then please tell us what it is?
  • Sorry it was in the title county court business center

Its claim form N1

The claimant is vehicle control services limited it was for a charge notice back in April last year, I was told to ignore it.

I was not the Driver but I am the registered keeper
  • RedxRedx Forumite
    34.4K Posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IT WILL BE LEGIT if its from the CCBC in Northampton

answer the question , what is the DATE OF ISSUE on that N1 form ?
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • 25/2/19 issue date
  • KeithPKeithP Forumite
    25.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bazo6557 wrote: »
    Sorry it was in the title county court business center

Its claim form N1

The claimant is vehicle control services limited it was for a charge notice back in April last year, I was told to ignore it.

I was not the Driver but I am the registered keeper
    Yes, you told us where it came from in the title, but not what it is.
  • KeithPKeithP Forumite
    25.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bazo6557 wrote: »
    25/2/19 issue date
    With a Claim Issue Date of 25th February, you have until Monday 18th March to do the Acknowledgement of Service, but there is nothing to be gained by delaying it. To do the AoS, follow the guidance offered in a Dropbox link from post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread. About ten minutes work - no thinking required.

Having done the AoS, you have until 4pm on Monday 1st April 2019 to file your Defence.

That's over a month away. Loads of time to produce a perfect Defence, but don't leave it to the very last minute.

When you are happy with the content, your Defence should be filed via email as suggested here:
      Print your Defence.
    1. Sign it and date it.
    2. Scan the signed document back in and save it as a pdf.
    3. Send that pdf as an email attachment to [email protected]
    4. Just put the claim number and the word Defence in the email title, and in the body of the email something like 'Please find my Defence attached'.
    5. Log into MCOL after a few days to see if the Claim is marked "defended". If not chase the CCBC until it is.
    6. Do not be surprised to receive a copy of the Claimant's Directions Questionnaire, they are just trying to put you under pressure.
    7. Wait for your DQ from the CCBC, or download one from the internet, and then re-read post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread to find out exactly what to do with it.
  • RedxRedx Forumite
    34.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    create a profile on the GOV website, then login to MCOL and use the MCOL reference on the right hand side to do the AOS, as detailed in post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • My only defense is, I was not driving it was my wife, or my son not sure who.
    Don't think that will wash
  • looks Like I am going to have to pay :mad:
  • RedxRedx Forumite
    34.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    your defence is what you will see when you read the ones posted in the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread, then adapt to suit, start with the concise defence by member BARGEPOLE , same as everyone else
    Newbies !!
This discussion has been closed.