Santander Refer a Friend

Options

Comments

• aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    andi2 wrote: »
    Duplicates all sorted & all vouchers that I was expecting have now arrived :beer:

sorted because you contacted them or did the missing emails arrive on their own accord?
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • andi2
    andi2 Posts: 708 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    sorted because you contacted them or did the missing emails arrive on their own accord?

Contacted them.
    Smile and be happy, things can usually get worse!
  • movingon
    movingon Posts: 533 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    i contacted them as well about my duplicates and received a very nice email with correct Amazon voucher within minutes.
  • soulsaver
    soulsaver Posts: 5,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    blue_eyes wrote: »
    yes, definitely a side benefit - nice work!

I can confirm a later one just now, this time as referree (?), was just a single email.

Yep, 'thanks', said the switcher..:)

I've had codes for claim dates 12/06 14/06 & 17/06.

And I'm waiting for a few more from same the latter ... less optimistically.
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    Following a short phone call earlier on i can confirm that my duplicate codes have been sorted out by email just now :D
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • pfpf
    pfpf Posts: 4,947 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 24 June 2019 at 3:02PM
    Options
    for me its been a very straight forward process and all vouchers received without the duplicate issue some have had, for that reason I'll hold on a bit but we are missing 2 claims for the 4th and 5th June where I referred my wife for the 4th and 5th time using my final 2 codes.

I've had vouchers today where I used a code from referrers here on the 7th and 14th.

p.s is there anyone waiting for codes from 4th or 5th June claims or earlier?
  • schiff
    schiff Posts: 20,099 Forumite
    Options
    I've had all the vouchers for the people I've referred and the inclusion of the original codes helped to identify the people I've referred.

I've had two vouchers out of the three who referred me but the absence of their code from the e-mails means I don't know which is the outstanding one. I will have to await the referrers telling me that they have had their voucher; one has, I await the others.
  • schiff
    schiff Posts: 20,099 Forumite
    Options
    How on earth do you escape the clutches of Amazon? I hardly ever use them though my vouchers may persuade me otherwise. I've thought of selling them. Today I thought of something that I might buy, so I deposited one of my vouchers.

I would never buy or use Prime but sending my item to check-out the dreaded word Prime appears with the price and the free delivery next day. And I couldn't shift it whatever I tried. I have inadvertently elected for the free trial but I've managed to cancel it with effect from 24 July when I would have been charged £7.99.

No option that I could see that asked 'are you sure you want Prime' or 'say no to the Prime trial'. Hate these people setting traps. :mad:
  • tg99
    tg99 Posts: 1,199 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I wonder if you will be able to use them for subscription to their Premier League coverage rights next season and possibly future seasons given the vouchers have 10 year expiry.
  • Zanderman
    Zanderman Posts: 4,684 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    schiff wrote: »
    How on earth do you escape the clutches of Amazon? I hardly ever use them though my vouchers may persuade me otherwise. I've thought of selling them. Today I thought of something that I might buy, so I deposited one of my vouchers.

I would never buy or use Prime but sending my item to check-out the dreaded word Prime appears with the price and the free delivery next day. And I couldn't shift it whatever I tried. I have inadvertently elected for the free trial but I've managed to cancel it with effect from 24 July when I would have been charged £7.99.

No option that I could see that asked 'are you sure you want Prime' or 'say no to the Prime trial'. Hate these people setting traps. :mad:

The option to NOT go for prime is usually on the lower left of the centre of the screen iirc. It is in small, lighter, print but is is always there.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure