Dogs on planes (in the cabin)

Options

Comments

• hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Why was it marketed at that weight then?

Duh!..............
  • Andrew1974
    Options
    Holly seems to be a self appointed expert, espesh on the Trip Advisor forums. The problem is, that area is a little clique. Whilst I am not saying Holly is part of it, the Trip Advisor influence does seem to pass over here.
  • chucknorris
    chucknorris Posts: 10,786 Forumite
    Options
    hollydays wrote: »
    Duh!..............

Are you going to say what your career is/was? Or are you too ashamed? I've asked you several times now!
    Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one birdThe only time Chuck Norris was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistakeChuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".I've started running again, after several injuries had forced me to stop
  • hollydays
    Options
    Are you going to say what your career is/was? Or are you too ashamed? I've asked you several times now!

Like you, I can afford to fly by private jet.

Oh my aching sides.
    Just remind me, that is what you've previously said isn't it.
  • chucknorris
    Options
    Andrew1974 wrote: »
    Holly seems to be a self appointed expert, espesh on the Trip Advisor forums. The problem is, that area is a little clique. Whilst I am not saying Holly is part of it, the Trip Advisor influence does seem to pass over here.

The things is though, the 12 kg was actually irrelevant, the real point is that small dogs are allowed in cabins. It really doesn't matter if the restriction is 8, 10 or 12 kg, the point is that small dogs are allowed in cabins by certain airlines.
    Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one birdThe only time Chuck Norris was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistakeChuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".I've started running again, after several injuries had forced me to stop
  • chucknorris
    edited 18 February 2019 at 10:06PM
    Options
    Like you, I can afford to fly by private jet.

Oh my aching sides.
    Just remind me, that is what you've previously said isn't it.

You do realise that it is very significant that you are unwilling to say what your career is/was don't you?

Yes I can afford it, but I tend to be driven by value, not affordability, it is not value to pay many tens of thousands of pounds to fly to Spain/similar journeys (not to me anyway). That's why I am very unlikely to actually do it (not in the foreseeable future anyway)

But back to your career, you were quite condescending about mine, what is/was yours? This must be more than 5 times that I have asked you!
  • hollydays
    Options
    You do realise that it is very significant that you are unwilling to say what your career is/was don't you?

Yes I can afford it, but I tend to be driven by value, not affordability, it is not value to pay many tens of thousands of pounds to fly to Spain/similar journeys (not to me anyway). That's why I am very unlikely to actually do it (not in the foreseeable future anyway)

But back to your career, you were quite condescending about mine, what is/was yours? This must be more than 5 times that I have asked you!

Terribly significant ..
  • chucknorris
    Options
    Terribly significant ..

Absolutely, and unless you are particularly stupid, I think you are cringing right now. I won't be the only one to spot that either, for the record I would never look down on someone (like you did) because of what someone's career is. There is so much more to people than that. Currently I only work 1-2 days a week now anyway, I did retire (or tried to) but they couldn't get anyone to teach a particular module and asked me to stay (that looks like it'll become two modules now). Working 1-2 days a week is IMO far better than retirement.
  • hollydays
    Options
    Absolutely, and unless you are particularly stupid, I think you are cringing right now. I won't be the only one to spot that either, for the record I would never look down on someone (like you did) because of what someone's career is. There is so much more to people than that. Currently I only work 1-2 days a week now anyway, I did retire (or tried to) but they couldn't get anyone to teach a particular module and asked me to stay (that looks like it'll become two modules now). Working 1-2 days a week is IMO far better than retirement.

Thanks for that
  • chucknorris
    Options
    Thanks for that

Given the way that you are, I'll take that as sarcasm.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure