Dogs on planes (in the cabin)

Options

Comments

• NoodleDoodleMan
    Options
    I’d rather be around animals than a lot of people I’ve met and know I’m not alone
    You almost certainly would be around animals on a passenger airliner that permitted dogs in the cabin - alone, I suspect.

When I saw this thread opener I had to check my calendar to make sure it wasn't 1st April already !!!
  • Andrew1974
    Options
    Hi everyone. Whilst not wanting to contribute again to a post I have no real opinion on, I feel I need to add a comment here. Earlier in the week, my post number 123 was directed at a specific member and it dawned on me a few days later that this was infact the wrong person. Therefore, I would like to say sorry to member "hollydays" as I confused your username with that of another one on the same thread.
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Andrew1974 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Whilst not wanting to contribute again to a post I have no real opinion on, I feel I need to add a comment here. Earlier in the week, my post number 123 was directed at a specific member and it dawned on me a few days later that this was infact the wrong person. Therefore, I would like to say sorry to member "hollydays" as I confused your username with that of another one on the same thread.

Thank you Andrew, I truly appreciate that you have posted this.x
    I don't post on tripadviser and certainly wouldn't post on another forum with the same name.
  • hollydays
    Options
    There isn't much signs of private jet flights on your Trip Advisor info. But then again, I probably never will indulge either.

Chuck would you like to comment on this untrue post .
  • hollydays
    Options
    There isn't much signs of private jet flights on your Trip Advisor info. But then again, I probably never will indulge either.

Chuck, sober up.
    This is what you said.
    You cannot have read my tripadvisor posts, as they don't exist.
    Cease your bullying .
  • hollydays
    Options
    If you are going to continue in denial I'm reporting your posts
  • chucknorris
    chucknorris Posts: 10,786 Forumite
    Options
    hollydays wrote: »
    Chuck, sober up.
    This is what you said.
    You cannot have read my tripadvisor posts, as they don't exist.
    Cease your bullying .

First of all don't accuse me of being drunk, because I'm not. Today I have ran a 5k race, walked 6 miles and had 2 glasses of wine (after my previous post).

Me attempting to bully you? Are you really that unintelligent? Everyone can see on this thread that was has occurred, and it is this:

All I said from the alleged tripadviser posts was that you appeared to be pleasant (but as you say that wasn't you which therefpre explains that incorrect conclusion).

It wasn't me who named you as that tripadviser poster, so your issue of incorrect identification is with someone else.

You have attempted to troll me (I wouldn't say bullied, because in no way have you gained the upper hand), by:

1. Sniping at me for being a chartered surveyor and university lecturer, although now after my repeated requests for you to define your career, it is obvious that you are out of your depth.

2. I can't even be bother to explain your baiting over 12 kg dog carriers, because to be honest it is just so tedious.
    Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one birdThe only time Chuck Norris was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistakeChuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".I've started running again, after several injuries had forced me to stop
  • chucknorris
    edited 23 February 2019 at 8:30PM
    Options
    If you are going to continue in denial I'm reporting your posts

Please do so, I would definitely like the mods to investigate. I actually asked the mods to delete this thread about a week ago, because of the the nastiness that had crept in, so they will probably already be aware of this thread. I did say though that I didn't want any action taken against anyone, because that isn't the sort of person that I am. I fight my own battles, not leave it up to others to do so.
    Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one birdThe only time Chuck Norris was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistakeChuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".I've started running again, after several injuries had forced me to stop
  • hollydays
    Options
    First of all don't accuse me of being drunk, because I'm not. Today I have ran a 5k race, walked 6 miles and had 2 glasses of wine (after my previous post).

Me attempting to bully you? Are you really that unintelligent? Everyone can see on this thread that was has occurred, and it is this:

All I said from the alleged tripadviser posts was that you appeared to be pleasant (but as you say that wasn't you which therefpre explains that incorrect conclusion).

It wasn't me who named you as that tripadviser poster, so your issue of incorrect identification is with someone else.

You have attempted to troll me (I wouldn't say bullied, because in no way have you gained the upper hand), by:

1. Sniping at me for being a chartered surveyor and university lecturer, although now after my repeated requests for you to define your career, it is obvious that you are out of your depth.

2. I can't even be bother to explain your baiting over 12 kg dog carriers, because to be honest it is just so tedious.

How exactly did you establish who you" thought" I was on tripadviser?
  • chucknorris
    edited 23 February 2019 at 8:52PM
    Options
    How exactly did you establish who you" thought" I was on tripadviser?

Although your post is grammatically incorrect, I think this answers your question:
    Andrew1974 wrote: »
    Holly seems to be a self appointed expert, espesh on the Trip Advisor forums. The problem is, that area is a little clique. Whilst I am not saying Holly is part of it, the Trip Advisor influence does seem to pass over here.

You should know, because you actually replied to it!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure