in Crafting
224 replies 24.7K views
1171819202123»

Replies

• nmmnmm Forumite
    2.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    My friends birthday is on the 31st December, I framed Elvis and stitched up a card for her, may aswell start as I mean to go on into 2020, looking forward to the new thread :)

49279156296_6f569671b3_o.jpg
    Cross Stitch Cafe Member No1
    WIP: Cross Stitch: Seascape Kit - Crochet: Granny Squares/Cotton Summer Top
  • Coxy11Coxy11 Forumite
    3.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Hi everyone,
    Hope you all had a good Christmas! We had my mum from Christmas Eve until earlier today when I dropped her home. It was a very chilled couple of days - just how I like it and very much needed.
    JCS1 - so sorry to hear about your injury. Hope you are soon on the mend - take it easy x
    nmm - love the Elvis framed piece and the card is lovely too. Are you still doing a card a month for 2020?
    I will look to start the new thread tomorrow. We are seeing Little Women early afternoon. I will be sorting out some stash for the charity shop(!) as I have far too much and too little time :( My list for 2020 will definitely include another city scape or two - I have five more to do....
    In-laws will have their golden wedding anniversary in sept and ordinarily I would do a piece for that but given they have downsized I don't want to clutter up their new house. Might just do a card. I have time to find a design!!
    I am planning to walk the length of the U.K. from June to August so this will also limit my craft time.
    See you on the new thread tomorrow :)
    Coxy xx
    Cross-stitch WIP: PL Italy by Satsuma Street
  • nmmnmm Forumite
    2.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    I didn't quite manage a card a month although I made up for it in December, i did complete all birthday and xmas cards i wanted to send, so i'll definitely do it again in 2020. Wow walking the length of UK sounds amazing, don't forget we have a date on either 26th or 27th of September ;)
    Cross Stitch Cafe Member No1
    WIP: Cross Stitch: Seascape Kit - Crochet: Granny Squares/Cotton Summer Top
  • Coxy11Coxy11 Forumite
    3.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Morning all!
    New thread now up:
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=6085543

See you there!
    Coxy xx
    Cross-stitch WIP: PL Italy by Satsuma Street