Boots Sale

Options

Comments

• kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I woke up this morning realising I'd have been too late to make it to opening time if it had been on...and then also realised I didn't actually care if I'd missed it. Think that covers any lingering plans of potentially going.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Store I went in today didn't even have any bargains on their clearance stand they have with discontinued stock on it. Rammed full of stock but they'll have to come up with a better deal than they had for the suncream with a £10 price sticker on them :p
  • sampan26
    sampan26 Posts: 643 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Oooh I shall pop by tomorrow to see if there's suncream.
    I always get it on the clearance! :)
  • snapdoodle
    Options
    I think Boots need to game change things, Christmas shopping is boring with them now. Same gift sets, over priced year after year even on three for two offers. The sales use to be big business but even now without the 70% sale my local Boots still has stuff they can't give away!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    snapdoodle wrote: »
    I think Boots need to game change things, Christmas shopping is boring with them now. Same gift sets, over priced year after year even on three for two offers. The sales use to be big business but even now without the 70% sale my local Boots still has stuff they can't give away!

In order for the gift sets to be in the shops from September, they are probably in the planning stage now for this Christmas. Perhaps if the product development team or whoever needs to look at the stock levels of each line in the gift sets in the shops in the sale now. If there are hundreds of stock left in the stores, then they should drop that product or brand.
  • Figgi
    Figgi Posts: 280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    In order for the gift sets to be in the shops from September, they are probably in the planning stage now for this Christmas. Perhaps if the product development team or whoever needs to look at the stock levels of each line in the gift sets in the shops in the sale now. If there are hundreds of stock left in the stores, then they should drop that product or brand.

It is actually Christmas 2020 that are in the planning stages now. Christmas 2019 are already ordered, so too late to change anything now but there could be some bigger name additions to the offering. Expect things to change for 2020.
  • musheypeas
    Options
    I don’t know about anyone else but the boots near my work place is packed full of stuff. They still have lots of the big ticket items and I counted 33 of the Ted baker was bag sets. I go in every morning before work to check. They need to hurry up lol
    Starting this comping thing again wish me luck
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I've even stopped checking their Twitter feed in the morning 'just in case' and haven't even bothered going into store for a good week, just cba now.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sanctuary Spa Mum to Be Jar gift Set is on clearance. It wasn't in the clearance section just on the usual baby section. Was £18, now £4.50.
    Only real thing for 'Mum's to Be' in it is a stretch mark oil so it's a nice set just to buy for yourself.
    In all honesty, as with everything else it was never worth £18 as theres only a full size hand cream in it, the rest of the items are travel sizes but for £4.50 you can't go wrong.
    Bonus if you do need a Mum to Be gift or are likely to need one.

I finally found a bargain in Boots.... Yay :j
  • sarahj1986
    sarahj1986 Posts: 1,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Africat wrote: »
    Sanctuary Spa Mum to Be Jar gift Set is on clearance. It wasn't in the clearance section just on the usual baby section. Was £18, now £4.50.
    Only real thing for 'Mum's to Be' in it is a stretch mark oil so it's a nice set just to buy for yourself.
    In all honesty, as with everything else it was never worth £18 as theres only a full size hand cream in it, the rest of the items are travel sizes but for £4.50 you can't go wrong.
    Bonus if you do need a Mum to Be gift or are likely to need one.

I finally found a bargain in Boots.... Yay :j

Funnily enough I tried to buy this full price as gift before Christmas but they had apparently sold out online. I ended up buying something much better and cheaper online for the mum to be.
    :money::rotfl::T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport