Options

Comments

• Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Neringa wrote: »
    Hi,

sorry that i havent read through all thread, but just a quick question, in this 70% sales do they have anything from NO7?

Thank you :)

Most of the gift sets are usually included. The big star gifts have been held back for Valentines Day the last couple of years though and then what's left broken down.
  • Baskcm
    Baskcm Posts: 45 Forumite
    Options
    You only have.to look online.to see.you can get stuff cheaper elsewhere. The 9 years I spent there each year less and less people where coming in since.its also the same products over and over.

Plus at the moment there profits are taking a hammering they really need to change the way they are since there not changing according to customer's needs
  • Desperado99
    Desperado99 Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Every year I end up having a quick look at the 70% sale, but in stores next to MSE Towers there isn't many/any of the big-ticket items :(

I wonder if that's deliberate..... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

"OK, tell them when it is, but make sure all they get is an incomplete Zoella calendar"

Petty revenge from Boots management :D
  • MSE_Rhiannon
    Options
    I wonder if that's deliberate..... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

"OK, tell them when it is, but make sure all they get is an incomplete Zoella calendar"

Petty revenge from Boots management :D
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I'm sure it's just because we're in such a busy area of London :D
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter to grab the latest MSE Deals.
  • Amberhowexox
    Options
    Hi guys!

Quick update my friend just walked past our local boots on way home from work and they where condensing and reorganising sale! It could be tomorrow! Maybe a small hitch has set them back a day :eek:
  • MSE_Rhiannon
    Options
    Hi guys!

Quick update my friend just walked past our local boots on way home from work and they where condensing and reorganising sale! It could be tomorrow! Maybe a small hitch has set them back a day :eek:
    They condensed and reorganised our local stores before this week, so it could be store specific. I've sent another email to Boots just in case :)
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
  • Amberhowexox
    Options
    Thanks Rinannon! They did reorganise or store earlier on in the week but appear to have been doing it again tonight as well as condensing May be just to tidy up xx
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Been in my local this afternoon, still plenty buying at 50% off tbh...
    I'd be surprised if it's tomorrow, they may as well get some more weekend sales out of it now.
    Really hoping it's not Tuesday, already wasted a day off :wall:
  • MSE_Rhiannon
    Options
    Africat wrote: »
    I'd be surprised if it's tomorrow, they may as well get some more weekend sales out of it now.
    I might not go at all... I have more toiletries than the Boots sale already :rotfl:

The worst part: I already Marie Kondo'd my house, donated my last S&G set to a local charity to raffle off to raise money for the food bank :) This is a good option for a few bits if you have any left which are still good from last year, before you stock up this year :T

I haven't bought shampoo in over a year I have so much :o:rotfl: can't stop couponing!

We've not had a reply from Boots yet, either...
  • Figgi
    Figgi Posts: 280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Africat wrote: »

It isn’t this weekend.

I’d be surprised if it is Monday as stores haven’t been told yet. They usually get over a days notice to sort staffing out, so Wednesday would be the earliest. Wednesday also isn’t a promotion change this week so it is possible.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure