Boots Sale

Options

Comments

• Doubtful
    Doubtful Posts: 159 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi guys!

I have a friend who walked past Boots about 5 mins ago to check for me and everything is still at 50%! Gutted I even took time off work for this :eek:

Me too! won’t be able to get more time off now at short notice, so I won’t be bothering. Fed up of Mr Boots messing about. My custom will go elsewhere.
  • sampan26
    sampan26 Posts: 643 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Popped in to my local for a few bits and there were some lost looking people!

Fingers crossed for next Fri, as I'm away with work until Thurs! Eeek!

Thanks Figgi! :)
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Doubtful wrote: »
    Me too! won’t be able to get more time off now at short notice, so I won’t be bothering. Fed up of Mr Boots messing about. My custom will go elsewhere.

Me three!!
    Arranged for my day off to be the Friday as I was convinced I was on the ball with it! Somehow it's predictable for 2or3 years then they go and throw in a red herring to keep us on our toes!!

I won't be able to go now unless it's thi weekend or next Wednesday, and I can't see it being either of these, Wednesday in particular feels far too late :question:
  • MSE_Rhiannon
    Options
    Africat wrote: »
    On another note, only on page 6, are people tiring of the Boots sale?
    *raises hand* :rotfl: Honestly guys, our team is really hounding the Boots press office to try and get answers... Every year I end up having a quick look at the 70% sale, but in stores next to MSE Towers there isn't many/any of the big-ticket items :(

Just thought I'd add it again here for anyone who hasn't seen: Boots has confirmed the up to 70% sales boost is not happening today (Fri 18 Jan).
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter to grab the latest MSE Deals.
  • Africat
    Options
    *raises hand* :rotfl: Honestly guys, our team is really hounding the Boots press office to try and get answers... Every year I end up having a quick look at the 70% sale, but in stores next to MSE Towers there isn't many/any of the big-ticket items :(

Just thought I'd add it again here for anyone who hasn't seen: Boots has confirmed the up to 70% sales boost is not happening today (Fri 18 Jan).

We really appreciate the hounding MSE Towers do MSEhiannon, not sure Boots do though :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • MSE_Rhiannon
    Options
    Africat wrote: »
    We really appreciate the hounding MSE Towers do MSERhiannon, not sure Boots do though :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    They do not :rotfl: I do feel bad sometimes... but... it's my job :cool:
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
  • Africat
    Options
    They do not :rotfl: I do feel bad sometimes... but... it's my job :cool:

Whether they like it or not they would be sat on an awful lot of stock without MSE. I'm sure it's probably a love hate relationship :rotfl:
  • duaney
    Options
    Just got back lots of 70% signs behind the 50%off signs lots of people loitering . Sales assistant said they only get told on the day and had no notice. Smug smiles on manager and security faces at all the people looking around , couldn't take a pic due to all staff around. Did overhear it may be Tuesday.
    People really fed up at the cloak and dagger. .
  • MSE_Rhiannon
    Options
    duaney wrote: »
    Just got back lots of 70% signs behind the 50%off signs lots of people loitering . Sales assistant said they only get told on the day and had no notice. Smug smiles on manager and security faces at all the people looking around , couldn't take a pic due to all staff around. Did overhear it may be Tuesday.
    People really fed up at the cloak and dagger. .
    We've got a photo I took on Tuesday in our write-up here if that helps :) Tuesday would be the most awkward day for us at MSE so... maybe :eek::rotfl:
  • Neringa
    Options
    Hi,

sorry that i havent read through all thread, but just a quick question, in this 70% sales do they have anything from NO7?

Thank you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport