Sun from £9.50 holiday codes January 2019

Options

Comments

• essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    mikeeboy wrote: »
    Quick question, we used to need the reference number that we had in the post.

Is it just the codewords required now?

The old priority codes don't exist anymore
    The Sun Saver VIP code that comes in the email/post is for Sun Saver use only
    Just use the 10 Codewords from this thread at the booking office when it opens including the bonus Codeword and you'll get early booking
  • Cuidadosa
    Cuidadosa Posts: 131 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi there!

First time I look into this, I've read this thread and you all look like experts! I don't want to hijack this thread with my basic questions so can someone point me to (maybe) existing threads on any of the following?
    - Best places to go with a couple of two year olds (in terms of activities, facilities...)
    - Is there an easier way to search/filter the places than through the club950 website? It looks like aside from the location I can't filter in any other way (extra fees? what's included? facilities? kids clubs?).
    - How can I see what parks are available on which dates? If I manage to figure out 4 options I want, how do I know if I'll be able to book them on the dates that are convenient?

Sorry, just very confused!
  • euronorris
    euronorris Posts: 12,247 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Thank you! I opted for using the other paper offer in the end rather than Sun holidays, in order to ensure I could get the holiday place when I wanted. Now got a week booked in Warmwell in September for my family of three for a bargain price (We're already going there in May - booked privately - and it was a LOT more expensive!).

Might still keep an eye out for somewhere for a long weekend elsewhere.....
    February wins: Theatre tickets
  • essex_boy
    Options
    Cuidadosa wrote: »
    Hi there!

First time I look into this, I've read this thread and you all look like experts! I don't want to hijack this thread with my basic questions so can someone point me to (maybe) existing threads on any of the following?
    - Best places to go with a couple of two year olds (in terms of activities, facilities...)
    - Is there an easier way to search/filter the places than through the club950 website? It looks like aside from the location I can't filter in any other way (extra fees? what's included? facilities? kids clubs?).
    - How can I see what parks are available on which dates? If I manage to figure out 4 options I want, how do I know if I'll be able to book them on the dates that are convenient?

Sorry, just very confused!

Hi, my vote would go to Butlins ( just for Tots dates )

https://m.butlins.com/h5/hub?pagePath=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.butlins.com%2Fwhere-to-stay-dine-and-play%2Fwhere-to-play%2Fjust-for-tots-weekend%2Findex.aspx#anchorExpand0

They'll have great entertainment with everything having Tots in mind
    Not so good for adults is that the bars etc close really early so everything's peaceful for the Tots to sleep

It's not made public knowledge which sites are available on which dates
    When the booking office is open they'll be a link to show availability
    It won't name the sites available but it will show the area

Also when the booking office is open they'll be a link showing dates and sites with PAY ONLY
    That'll mean free entertainment passes and service charge
  • bitm2007
    bitm2007 Posts: 276 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    euronorris wrote: »
    Thank you! I opted for using the other paper offer in the end rather than Sun holidays, in order to ensure I could get the holiday place when I wanted. Now got a week booked in Warmwell in September for my family of three for a bargain price (We're already going there in May - booked privately - and it was a LOT more expensive!).

Might still keep an eye out for somewhere for a long weekend elsewhere.....

Good decision, it's well worth paying the extra 50p per person to book 4 days earlier IMO.

There is still plenty of availability at most parks as well. So i'd highly recommend anybody else who's planning to book a Sun £9.50 holiday via the Sun to check that offer out first (see link below for codes and booking site). I got 3 of the 5 dates I wanted using that deal early this morning.

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5944683
  • chegbeg
    Options
    Hi, was wondering if anyone has a sun savers code from yesterday they don’t need? I forgot to pick up the paper. Would be much appreciated. Thanks.
  • essex_boy
    Options
    chegbeg wrote: »
    Hi, was wondering if anyone has a sun savers code from yesterday they don’t need? I forgot to pick up the paper. Would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I don't personally, but if you use the Codewords that I post on the first post of this thread ( including the bonus Codeword) you can book the same day as Sun Saver VIP members
  • essex_boy
    Options
    Today's code word is MOAT
  • artichoke
    artichoke Posts: 1,724 Forumite
    Options
    Hello Everyone

thanks Essex Boy for getting this all organised as usual.

So this new dual system of no-priority codes and using the codes from the paper... and the suncodes...

I do this the old way - getting the codes form here - so just so I can plan my weekend... does this mean I am waiting for the code to be printed in Sundays paper -- which may be found 4am ish on Sunday?

or are we waiting for Mondays code which may be released 4am ish Monday?

It's my husbands birthday on Saturday night so not sure I can cope with staying up so late and keeping alert after an evening of wine drinking... :rotfl:

oh well if I need to stay sober and book a holiday :cool:

so which night do i need to stay up late?

I'm looking to book italy to it's worth staying up to save so much money:T

Art
  • essex_boy
    Options
    artichoke wrote: »
    Hello Everyone

thanks Essex Boy for getting this all organised as usual.

So this new dual system of no-priority codes and using the codes from the paper... and the suncodes...

I do this the old way - getting the codes form here - so just so I can plan my weekend... does this mean I am waiting for the code to be printed in Sundays paper -- which may be found 4am ish on Sunday?

or are we waiting for Mondays code which may be released 4am ish Monday?

It's my husbands birthday on Saturday night so not sure I can cope with staying up so late and keeping alert after an evening of wine drinking... :rotfl:

oh well if I need to stay sober and book a holiday :cool:

so which night do i need to stay up late?

I'm looking to book italy to it's worth staying up to save so much money:T

Art

Hi Art
    Stay up late with us Saturday night then using all the Codewords including the bonus one you can book as soon as someone posts or leaksthe Codeword from Sunday's Newspaper
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure