Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    what about if we send each answer in separate emails! lol
    Compers challenge 2024 wins!!!!....
  • mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,585 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    As I said earlier I don't do email comps so you will have to explain to me...

GPark said yesterday there was a comp where 1 email would do to enter 22 comps.

I presume you don't have to enter all 22?
    You could have 1 email but only have say 3 answers on it?

Could you enter all 22 in 22 different emails?
    I know it is more work, but is it possible?

Can someone send me a link to the comp so I can looksie

I will send 22 emails ;)
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • GPark
    GPark Posts: 1,621 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    lucinad wrote: »
    what about if we send each answer in separate emails! lol

I was just going to ask that :rotfl:
  • GPark
    Options
    mansey wrote: »
    As I said earlier I don't do email comps so you will have to explain to me...

GPark said yesterday there was a comp where 1 email would do to enter 22 comps.

I presume you don't have to enter all 22?
    You could have 1 email but only have say 3 answers on it?

Could you enter all 22 in 22 different emails?
    I know it is more work, but is it possible?

Can someone send me a link to the comp so I can looksie

I will send 22 emails ;)

E: 03/01 Love It Magazine Issue 667/668 (Email)

Here's the comp. The way it works is you can enter via email or web. You can enter as many puzzles as you want. Its basically a weekly magazine, that has puzzles on different pages, things like wordsearchs, crosswords etc Each puzzle has a prize.

So if you only completed 5 puzzles, then you could just enter the 5 comps you wanted, either online or via email. The lovely peeps who post the comps post the puzzle answers, so basically you just have to copy the answers into an email :)

So most people would enter them all, unless there was puzzles the original poster hadn't managed to figure out the answers for if that makes sense? But usually, what happens is other posters come along and help figure out the answers :) The comp I linked to is perfect example of that :)

I guess you could send an email for each puzzle, but why would you? you'd be making a lot of extra work for yourself.....me personally, I just copy and paste the answers, doing things like reformating and bolding the answers so its easier to read.
  • mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,585 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    GPark wrote: »
    E: 03/01 Love It Magazine Issue 667/668 (Email)

Here's the comp. The way it works is you can enter via email or web. You can enter as many puzzles as you want. Its basically a weekly magazine, that has puzzles on different pages, things like wordsearchs, crosswords etc Each puzzle has a prize.

So if you only completed 5 puzzles, then you could just enter the 5 comps you wanted, either online or via email. The lovely peeps who post the comps post the puzzle answers, so basically you just have to copy the answers into an email :)

So most people would enter them all, unless there was puzzles the original poster hadn't managed to figure out the answers for if that makes sense? But usually, what happens is other posters come along and help figure out the answers :) The comp I linked to is perfect example of that :)

I guess you could send an email for each puzzle, but why would you? you'd be making a lot of extra work for yourself.....me personally, I just copy and paste the answers, doing things like reformating and bolding the answers so its easier to read.

I am happy with and understand that Thanks :T

So "IF" you really wanted to you could send 22 emails (I know it would take a while but it could be worth it for the challenge esp if you only have to copy and paste an answer) and can you enter daily?
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • aspella
    aspella Posts: 988 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 4 January 2019 at 11:15PM
    Options
    Congrats raspberryfluff on your bowling night out win.

I received another WEM from Celebs Now today put no prizes in the post so I've not crossed anything off from the main challenge. I've posted a competition beginning with the letter H.

Comps done today:
    Daily: 24 (shopological down)
    MD: 146
    RC: 24
    Gleam: 23
    Simply Media C2W: 139
    Bauer Media C2W: 16
    Email: 0
  • mmm_wine
    mmm_wine Posts: 823 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hellooooo! Sorry, am a bit late to the party lol Kids not back at school until monday so not had chance to pop on!

Have had a good start to the year, I have won £100 to spend at Elvi (mag daily) and super ski jump & rapidough games (also mag daily)

and not a comp but i won £150 on a spinny slot thingey on buzz bingo app :j (can i count this?? I didn't spend any money?? lol :rotfl: )
  • becky004
    becky004 Posts: 5,158 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    A belated Happy New Year everyone :D

I was struggling with the counting, but got an app from the Play Store called Thing Counter, you can have many named buttons so am using that for C2W & MD as you can switch between them, rest am doing on paper but I forget now and again.

Managed to complete challenge 8 yesterday and posted 12 comps (probably the only one I'll manage as I can't win a sausage, not a thing in December and I was at it all day, every day!)

Here's to a lucky 2019 for everyone :beer:
    I love this board, have "virtually" met so many lovely people, people I am honoured to count as friends.
    March Wins - Product Of The Year Goody Bag

• GPark
    edited 4 January 2019 at 10:13AM
    Options
    mansey wrote: »
    I am happy with and understand that Thanks :T

So "IF" you really wanted to you could send 22 emails (I know it would take a while but it could be worth it for the challenge esp if you only have to copy and paste an answer) and can you enter daily?

Never really thought of doing them individuals, but I guess you could, if you wanted to bump your numbers up :) But I do think there are easier ways to get email entries.

They are all one entry only as far as I’m aware.

I can’t get on laptop till this evening (posting from phone atm) but later I’ll post some example of email comps that are posted regularly.

Off the top of my head, I can think of Real People, Music News, Love It Mag, The Sun, World Book Day - there’s probably more.

They can all be entered by just sending an answer - in fact most of the World Book Day one can be entered by just sending your details, so if you have a default signature set up on your email they are really quick :)
  • GPark
    Options
    PS - Good Luck to the newcomers ��
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts