Options
15678911»

Comments

• dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    nelie wrote: »
    There was a comp asking to tag 10 people. TEN. Its beyond crazy now. I actually unfollowed them earlier it annoyed me that much.

Yes, there's no win the best toys of the year. Or gadgets of the year or whatever. :(

Don't despair though, as I did see a FB comp earlier in which you could win a box of rice (or was it a packet?).
    And I still bet that the sob stories came out to try and win it.
    BTW, has anybody actually won anything yet? I had a win that wasn't really a win, but they sent me the prize as a goodwill gesture.
    Apart from that.................meh!!!
    Be lucky.
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Been seeing the same names come up on FB.
    I don't grudge anybody a win, gook luck and fair play to them, but it would be nice to see someone different be announced.
    I'm blaming the stupid tagging rule that has come in for some of the comps.
    Hope some of you manage to win something good. I think we all deserve a bit of good luck.
    Be Lucky.
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • bubblebobble23
    Options
    So even getting the small prizes is turning into an ordeal!
    I won a big prize with a wellknown company which despite being 4 weeks ago and chased up still hasn't arrived!
    I've won a few small things which havearrived socfast and others I'm waiting for but the icing on the cake was a case of refrigerated foods. It was dropped off at a ups pick up point since I wasn't home, 40 mins away! I go to pick it up 2 days later due to work and it hasn't been refrigerated , no instructions to driver or merchant so the prize is toally ruined!
    waste. :mad:
  • sarah250387
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    I took a break for most of the year for the comps but decided to do the advents as wanted something to distract my brain from everything going on and I thought it would be nice to win something even if its just something small to cheer me up. Nothing won yet even though I swear I am entering over 100 a day.
    I keep seeing people saying they are winning and some saying they are winning 4 or more, I don't begrudge anyone winning at all, its nice to see people on the board winning so you know the prizes are legit, just wondering how many roughly people enter a day and if there are any tips for maybe a better chance at winning?
    thanks all and good luck to everyone for the rest of the advent period xx
    Started comping in January 18 and i'm already more than a little addicted!
    2019 wins: 20p topcashback game win, Tomy Puzzle Wars Game, £200 to spend at Brooks Taverner, Day out in london with brunch, travel and £2000 shopping spree
  • xoxlauraxox
    Options
    Has anyone played the soap and glory game? I can't find terms and conditions for it anyway... was just intrigued as to how prizes were spread out
    Thanks to everyone that posts :T:money:
  • bubblebobble23
    Options
    Promoters who refer to your prize as a gift.. :doh:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business