IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

AOS completed, defense required

Options

Comments

• TPSTwats
    TPSTwats Posts: 126 Forumite
    Options
    Just a quick update, not had any information from the court or BW Legal. But worried it may all come at once.
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    WHat is the Claimants deadline?
  • TPSTwats
    Options
    Would I have been told that? I am not sure I have seen it.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,264 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Redx told you that in post #70:
    your local court should send you paperwork that tells you when to file your WS and evidence to the court and to the claimant , plus gives you the deadline date for this, plus your court hearing date
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    TPSTwats wrote: »
    Would I have been told that? I am not sure I have seen it.
    If you had read post 2 of the newbies thread, as youre constantly being directed to, OR properly read the Order from the court that sets teh Hearing date, you would have seen that the CLaimant and Defendant are BOTH directed to serve papers at teh same time

So, what is their deadline?
  • TPSTwats
    Options
    I requested the PCN and other information they have on me. So far nothing has been received. Nothing has been received from the court either.

With regards, TPSTwats.
  • TPSTwats
    Options
    Doesn't help that I am trying to get my project done for uni as well as work. Getting too busy for this but need to fight it, need to win.
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 29 January 2019 at 7:51PM
    Options
    so you are saying that your local court has not contacted you ?

in which case, why are you asking us ?

your SAR gave the claimant and B W LEGAL 30 days to reply, if they dont , complain to the ICO

but I agree that your attention to detail and not learning the basics is ruining your chances of success, as we have to keep sending you back to that NEWBIES thread ad nauseum
  • TPSTwats
    Options
    Ok, just received a Notice of Allocation to the Small Claims Track (Hearing). The claim will be heard on the 28/3/19. Looks like everything just got real!

I have previously requested SAR (1/1/19) and nothing has been received which is annoying as it will give me less time to prepare but I will put into the WS.

Kind regards, TSC.
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    give it a few more days, then issue the SAR to the PPC DPO by email once more , reminding them of their obligations and threaten to report them to the ICO

DO NOT MISS the WS + exhibits deadline on your form, and they should issue their WS + exhibits by that time too
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure