Barclays blue rewards

Options

Comments

• Ballard
    Ballard Posts: 2,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ahh. I’ve just rechecked and the £3 was debited today with £7 going into my rewards wallet. That’s good enough for me.

Thanks all.
    I hate verisimilitude.
  • lucky77
    lucky77 Posts: 213 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    lucky77 wrote: »
    I have written to Barclays for clarification re which card qualifies for blue rewards and will update when I get a reply, only had acknowledgement letter so far.

I eventually heard from Barclays yesterday and apparently the blue rewards credit card was discontinued in November and references to it on the website will be removed (still there today)
  • KTF
    KTF Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I have not had my double reward for December credited yet. Its normally around the 15th.

Has anyone else had theirs?
  • vacheron
    vacheron Posts: 1,606 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Nope, no sign as of 30 seconds ago.

My November double payment was credited on the 15th last month but the initial payment went in on the 2nd, however in December it went in on the 4th, so they may be running a bit late.
    • The rich buy assets.
    • The poor only have expenses.
    • The middle class buy liabilities they think are assets.
    Robert T. Kiyosaki
  • derrick
    derrick Posts: 7,424 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Not received mine yet for this month, though was told last month when querying date for it to be deposited I was told it would be "around" the middle of the month, so may need to keep checking.

November was 15th.

Don`t steal - the Government doesn`t like the competition

• Bobblehat
    Options
    No sign of it here either …. expected it yesterday (assumed weekend might delay payment) …. it will dawdle along sooner or later, but I'm not getting over excited just yet :)
  • Woody67sa7
    Options
    Hi All
    Anyone else having a problem with double blue rewards?
    Myself and my mother in-law have stopped receiving our double reward (awaiting payment number 6 and 7 of 12) November's payment hasn't hit our accounts and neither has this month's. Have been in contact with Barclays but they are waiting for a response from IT (over 2 weeks now).
    Any ideas?
  • 18cc
    18cc Posts: 2,120 Forumite
    Options
    I have not received mine yet either.
  • colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Did those who have not received their December Blue Reward payments meet all the pre-reqs? My rewards have been paid like clockwork. Mind you, mine aren't double rewards as I have been on the scheme from its inception.
  • DennisTenus
    Options
    colsten wrote: »
    Did those who have not received their December Blue Reward payments meet all the pre-reqs? My rewards have been paid like clockwork. Mind you, mine aren't double rewards as I have been on the scheme from its inception.

Haven't got mine and paid in £4300 and paid out 2 DDs. Got the £7 blue rewards at the start of Dec too just not the triple rewards.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure