Barclays blue rewards

Options

Comments

• Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,579 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    derrick wrote: »
    Is this still available? I use Barclaycard as my CC and was not aware.
    Sorry if I caused a red herring... I assumed it wasn't a short term special offer. Apologies
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,30 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=164 £86 spent!!!
  • Ballard
    Ballard Posts: 2,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I opened a Barclays account in October and switched an account to it in November, setting up blue rewards at the same time. I have not received any rewards for the direct debits that have been taken in November.

From what I can see I should have received these by now but I’m prepared to be corrected on this. Can someone please advise whether I should have received the cash for these by now.

I appreciate that this will be in the t&cs and I have tried to look into it but I’m jet lagged at the moment and am struggling to find anything.

Thanks.
    I hate verisimilitude.
  • youngretired
    Options
    Rewards are paid in arrears so Novembers will be paid in December. The normal reward is normally paid on the 2nd working day of the month, so will probably be tomorrow. The double rewards are normally paid anywhere from the 8th-18th.
  • derrick
    derrick Posts: 7,424 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Ballard wrote: »
    I opened a Barclays account in October and switched an account to it in November, setting up blue rewards at the same time. I have not received any rewards for the direct debits that have been taken in November.

From what I can see I should have received these by now but I’m prepared to be corrected on this. Can someone please advise whether I should have received the cash for these by now.

I appreciate that this will be in the t&cs and I have tried to look into it but I’m jet lagged at the moment and am struggling to find anything.

Thanks.

Probably show tomorrow as today is 1st banking day of December.

You have also deposited at least £800.00?

Don`t steal - the Government doesn`t like the competition

• Ballard
    Options
    Thanks for the replies. I did meet the pay in criteria so hopefully I’ll have it tomorrow.
    I hate verisimilitude.
  • deutsch
    deutsch Posts: 398 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 3 December 2018 at 4:33PM
    Options
    If I apply for the Barclays Platinum credit card, is the system clever enough to tie it to my current account so I can get £1 for the next 24 months? Also will this £1 double since I joined the double rewards offer?
  • EarthBoy
    EarthBoy Posts: 3,042 Forumite
    Options
    deutsch wrote: »
    If I apply for the Barclays Platinum credit card, is the system clever enough to tie it to my current account so I can get £1 for the next 24 months? Also will this £1 double since I joined the double rewards offer?

Probably not. See this recent thread:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5922678
  • lucky77
    lucky77 Posts: 213 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    EarthBoy wrote: »

I have written to Barclays for clarification re which card qualifies for blue rewards and will update when I get a reply, only had acknowledgement letter so far.
  • Ballard
    Options
    I didn’t get credited yesterday but having looked at the t&cs slightly more closely I should expect to be credited on the same day that the £3 fee is taken and that’s yet to happen this month.
    I hate verisimilitude.
  • derrick
    derrick Posts: 7,424 Forumite
    Options
    nonesuch wrote: »
    It should happen today, as it's the 2nd business day of December.

Yes mine has been credited, today's date.

Don`t steal - the Government doesn`t like the competition

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport