edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Budgeting & Bank Accounts
63 replies 13K views
123457»

Replies

• badger09badger09 Forumite
    8.5K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since the “upgrade” I can’t open the online correspondence on my account (the screen goes grey before reverting back to the main correspondence page) so decided I would be in a complaint about that to see what would happen.

They’ve just given me £150 but no comments about what they are going to do about the issue! Not sure i’m really that bothered though and can’t believe that they’ve just thrown £150 my way because of it...

Was that your only complaint?

I'm affected in the same way. The really annoying thing is that they keep telling me I have a secure message. I haven't complained - yet:cool:
  • Money_Grabber13579Money_Grabber13579 Forumite
    3.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    badger09 wrote: »

I'm affected in the same way. The really annoying thing is that they keep telling me I have a secure message. I haven't complained - yet:cool:

Yep, I had nothing else to complain about as I didn’t suffer any other problems and they increased the interest rate on my two current accounts, so I was actually pretty happy. However, I would quite like to see my statements and other correspondence and thought the complaints route was the easiest opinion but didn’t expect them to pay anything out for it!
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • masonicmasonic Forumite
    14K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    badger09 wrote: »

You'll need to be patient. I complained, waited, waited more, took it to the FOS, got awarded £150 (IIRC), had some further issues, complained to TSB again, waited, and last week received my 5th or 6th holding letter saying give us another 4 weeks.

In the mean time my 2nd issue solved itself.