First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I still can't get in.
    Worrying that some can :eek:
  • vernon
    vernon Posts: 67 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    No need to worry. Definitely their tech. problem. I still can't log on via my PC but can via mobile phone.
  • tappijoe
    Options
    retiree wrote: »
    Not recognising login/password at the moment. Anybody else having this problem? There are a limited number of attempts available.
    Make sure the domain is ...co.uk not. .com although I'm getting the "Sorry, something seems to be wrong"
  • lpgm
    lpgm Posts: 355 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I hope this is just teething troubles.

Perhaps they've run off with your money.
  • wallofbeans
    wallofbeans Posts: 1,400 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Ive tried to sign up with Marcus today. Got through to them sending me a verification email. Waited a while to get one. Typed it in correctly but it said I hadn't. Resent it. Again, waited a while to get it. Again didn't work. Tried same code again and didn't work. Resent it again. Got this one a little quicker. Typed it in correctly. And now it says I'm locked out and need to call them.

I typed all three verification codes into the browser correctly as soon as I got them via email.

Has anyone else had this problem? I assume it's related to the fact everyone is trying to start an account at the moment. I don't even think I have an account yet. So I'm not sure why I need to call them. Very frustrating.
  • roddydogs
    roddydogs Posts: 7,478 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The login seems a bit easy, saved ac to homescreen, dosent need any details, its just there! Also where is the logout? Anyone?
  • ColdIron
    ColdIron Posts: 9,054 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Login is linked to a cookie on your device and periodically it will ask for a verification code sent to you via email or SMS. There is a Log out button below the Hello roddydogs button
  • roddydogs
    roddydogs Posts: 7,478 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Anyone found paying out fiddly, you put in say £500, But after thr first 5 the cursor then jumps back in front of the 5?
  • JustAnotherSaver
    Options
    Can someone please explain the protection to me https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/savings/savings-accounts-best-interest/#marcus

Scrolling through there, other accounts just say "full" as in full protection. This Marcus thing says "Shared with Goldman Sachs International Bank". Makes it sound like limited protection when the others are stating "Full".

Just wondering how safe it's going to be using this.
  • londoninvestor
    Options
    Scrolling through there, other accounts just say "full" as in full protection. This Marcus thing says "Shared with Goldman Sachs International Bank". Makes it sound like limited protection when the others are stating "Full".

Just wondering how safe it's going to be using this.

If you have some other FSCS-protected deposit with Goldman Sachs, then the £85k limit would be shared between that and Marcus.

If anyone at all in the UK has such a deposit, I imagine it would be some wealthy customer of Goldman Sachs private bank. It shouldn't be an issue for 99.99% of savers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure