We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

NatWest, RBS and Ulster Bank Online Banking systems down

Options
worldtraveller
worldtraveller Posts: 14,012 Forumite
Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
edited 21 September 2018 at 2:13PM in Budgeting & bank accounts
I've been trying to use Natwest online banking for nearly an hour now, but getting the following:

natwest-online-banking-down.jpg?w600
Anyone else having this issue?

UPDATE

I just checked downdetector.uk which is showing issues with online, mobile & payment cards since 05:09 this morning.
There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore, There is society, where none intrudes, By the deep sea, and music in its roar: I love not man the less, but Nature more...

Comments

• sausage_time
    Options
    RBS too - same message. Applies to their app too (which times out and asks me to check my internet connection!)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Credit Cards and Budgeting & Bank Accounts boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • worldtraveller
    Options
    There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore, There is society, where none intrudes, By the deep sea, and music in its roar: I love not man the less, but Nature more...
  • Robbie64
    Robbie64 Posts: 1,971 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    How many times is this now? It must be at least the fourth time in the last 3 years. I went to pay a bill and all I got was an error message:

RBS HTTP Error: 502

HTTP_BAD_GATEWAY
  • sausage_time
    Options
    RBS App back up for me now.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Credit Cards and Budgeting & Bank Accounts boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • worldtraveller
    Options
    RBS App back up for me now.

All system problems appear to be resolved now. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport