First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    That bounced as well.

The one that didn't bounce (of 3 I tried) was accounts@togetherenergy.co.uk
  • Hoof_Hearted
    Options
    I just despair of this company.

27th August:

"We are sincerely sorry your account hasn’t automatically produced your final bill, I have sent all your details over to our manual bills team to generate and this will sent out to you in the next 14 days."

3rd September

"I can see from your account notes we have replied to your previous email from the 20th of August and sent all of your details across on the 27th of August to our manual bills team.

We expect to have your final bill ready in the next 7 days and will email this to you as soon as it is ready."

Guess what? F-all.
    Je suis sabot...
  • Fromply
    Options
    Similar for me.

3rd August
    Thank you for contacting Together energy. I can confirm we have received your final meter readings and I have passed these across to the billing department in order for them to generate the final bill. It can take up to 7 days for this to generated, once I receive the bill I will forward this straight to you.

14th August
    Thank you for your email. I do apologise you haven’t yet received your final bill. We are currently working through a back log of final bill. Apologies for the delay.

Guess what? F-all.

And in before:
    wavelets wrote:
    mereherenow = Fromply = Hoof Hearted
  • Moira_Hollamby
    Options
    I was put over to Together when Oneselect went bust by Ofgem They certainly picked a rubbish company to put all 36 thousand customers over to. I cannot get any sense out of the operators They never reply to emails its just like being with Oneselect only worse becasue this was not my choice I have now read lots of reviews from other people in my situation and they don't seem to be able to get back the credit they are owed Steer well clear
  • nigelbb
    nigelbb Posts: 3,790 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I was put over to Together when Oneselect went bust by Ofgem They certainly picked a rubbish company to put all 36 thousand customers over to. I cannot get any sense out of the operators They never reply to emails its just like being with Oneselect only worse becasue this was not my choice I have now read lots of reviews from other people in my situation and they don't seem to be able to get back the credit they are owed Steer well clear
    I was with OneSelect & switched to Together Energy by OFCOM. As I got no response to any emails I switched as soon as possible. OneSelect owed me money but as I cancelled the direct debit that Together Energy set up without my permission I now owe them money. I am fully expecting their obvious inefficiency will mean I won't get a final bill for the 2 months I was with them for at least another couple of months.
  • brewerdave
    brewerdave Posts: 8,509 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I was also with One Select but left Together Energy last week. Only after I left did they set up an account!
    Still no sign of my promised One Select bill -and no reply to any of the emails I've sent them over the past month.

As for post # 16, I'll owe them quite a bit even after the credit from OS is taken off. Not expecting the bill before Easter:rotfl:
  • sybilpoon
    Options
    I am one of the One Select customer, unfortunately I have credit of over £1k with One Select according to the last bill they sent me in November 2018.

Sent Together Energy meter readings few times, emails etc asking for invoice but no reply. In the meantime, they collected £398 x 2 by direct debit. Read my meters yesterday and I only used £800 since November.

Finally surrendered, cancelled direct debit yesterday and switched today.

I might have to go to bank and claim the money back via Direct Debit indemnity.
  • nigelbb
    nigelbb Posts: 3,790 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    sybilpoon wrote: »
    I am one of the One Select customer, unfortunately I have credit of over £1k with One Select according to the last bill they sent me in November 2018.
    I had ended up with £1000 credit with OneSelect by September 2018 but insisted on a refund & reduction in direct debit. Happily I got the £800 refund a few weeks before OneSelect went bust.
  • Subaru_WRX
    Options
    Had a call from TE this morning offering me up to a 3 year fixed deal. I said I'll not be doing anything unless the proposed tariff is in writing which I received a few minutes later. He said OneSelect are still not providing final bill info to them which are causing the delays. Need to look into the proposed tariff figures but a 3 year fixed deal seems too good to be true?
  • brewerdave
    brewerdave Posts: 8,509 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Subaru_WRX wrote: »
    He said OneSelect are still not providing final bill info to them which are causing the delays.

If that is true ,why the h**l don't TE update the FAQs on their website aimed at former OS customers?? Still says bills by 14th Feb. but haven't had mine OR any replies to emails:mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure