New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Child Maintenance

edited 13 September 2018 at 9:49PM in MoneySaving Dads
48 replies 7.7K views
1235»

Replies

• Mr_GoldMineMr_GoldMine Forumite
    28 posts
    Second Anniversary 10 Posts
    Aranyani said:
    Aranyani said:
    So are you seeing anybody or taking any meds?
    yes taking meds.
    no not seeing anybody.

Ok, you need to see somebody, urgently.  Go to your GP today, tell them everything, including the fact that you think your ex is a manifestation of the devil. 
    oh, i aint that loony mate

• Comms69Comms69 Forumite
    14.2K posts
    10,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you paying CM now?
  • AranyaniAranyani Forumite
    817 posts
    500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    Aranyani said:
    Aranyani said:
    yes taking meds.
    no not seeing anybody.

Ok, you need to see somebody, urgently.  Go to your GP today, tell them everything, including the fact that you think your ex is a manifestation of the devil. 

I never said loony and never would, but your posts are not those of a mentally stable person that I would want to be alone with children, or anywhere near your ex.  
    28 posts
    Comms69 said:
    Are you paying CM now?
    Been paying since seperation for over two years now. The CMS itself brings so many challenges, poor management, poor communication, poor everything... Sending demanding letters even after paying and agreeing stuff on the phone. So many examples of errors. It is unbelievable.

Cant get through to them on the phone, send messages through their portal, lucky enough to even get a response back sometimes... 

Who can we complain to for this incompetence?
    That is a gauntlet itself. 
    There's companies out there that deal with all this headache for you for a fee off course. 
    28 posts
    Aranyani said:
    Aranyani said:
    Aranyani said:
    yes taking meds.
    no not seeing anybody.

I never said loony and never would, but your posts are not those of a mentally stable person that I would want to be alone with children, or anywhere near your ex.  
    I'm not going to deny It has affected me mentally, it's not exactly a happy life. Still we strive and struggle, try to remain resilient and try and pull ourselves up again everytime I'm knocked down. 
    You say it in a way I should not be allowed to see my kid?
    Fathers have rights too you know? 
  • AranyaniAranyani Forumite
    817 posts
    500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    Aranyani said:
    Aranyani said:
    Aranyani said:
    yes taking meds.
    no not seeing anybody.

I'm not going to deny It has affected me mentally, it's not exactly a happy life. Still we strive and struggle, try to remain resilient and try and pull ourselves up again everytime I'm knocked down. 
    Children have more rights than fathers. 

Do you think it would be good for your child to be alone with you in the state you are in now?
    28 posts
    Aranyani said:
    Aranyani said:
    Aranyani said:
    Aranyani said:
    yes taking meds.
    no not seeing anybody.

Children have more rights than fathers. 

Do you think it would be good for your child to be alone with you in the state you are in now?
    Yes off course!

• elsienelsien Forumite
    24.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's an igore button on here if you want it. 
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.