Bluestone Mortgages Valuation

Options

Comments

• jid134
    jid134 Posts: 52 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Mate, dont be worried, I was worried as I had a previous application by precise turned down due to ryanair forcing unpaid leave on to me 4 weeks of it aswell.. but bluestone in july were happy to take the application.

Now in regards of valuation I believe it was done on 31/07

Then 2/3 weeks after that it was under final review but I did have the summer bank holiday so i lost a couple days.

Your mortgage broker should tell you it has gone for final review. Bluestone asked for the bank statements to the Joint account after valuation and during the final review or mortgage offer letter is dated the 3rd Sept but we was told on the 5th Sept due to the statements.

Like I said before dont be getting worried dude all be fine.. its watching the house go up slowly is killing me haha.

Jonjo.
  • jid134
    First Post
    Options
    Ahh I just seen your last question, right searches they do 2 soft on each name on the mortgage, they did one in july I'd searches and then back end of August the other one. But I did read up on them.. they dont go off score they go off how you can afford to live that's why they want to know the inside of your !!!! etc.. it's good as for me who has been !!!!ed over by an old friend taking 2 loans out in my name and got me a ccj, they've help me establish myself again :-)
  • Newjourney35
    Options
    Thanks for this jid134 and sorry for all the questions lol. You’ve been really helpful! I’ve been waiting for a hard search so was wondering why they had instructed valuation but hadn’t done the searches but if it’s just soft searches that will be why. We had 2 soft 1 for ID and 1 for mortgage quotation end August and then same again end September fingers crossed another few weeks and we will know. What developer have you gone with?
  • jid134
    First Post
    Options
    Fingers crossed pal,

My girlfriend and I have gone with keepmoat homes in middleton north east of Manchester in rochdale.

Who have you gone with?

Jonjo.
  • Newjourney35
    Options
    Jid134 we’ve gone with Taylor wimpey. It’s hard watching the house go up bit by bit and not knowing ����
    When is completion for you?
  • jid134
    Options
    Ouch went to go with them a while back but found out house prices in the area dropped by 100k.

Our completion is for 13/12/2019 but could be earlier with the speed of the house being built
  • Newjourney35
    Options
    jid134 I should have spoken to you before we reserved lol in fairness we are restricted with developers in the area and they were cheapest so fingers crossed we won’t lost on it.
    With your soft searches were the 2 you had including the DIP or did you have more than that? So we had one August which was the DIP and one again in Sep which I’m assuming is the application although the app one has been done 4 weeks after the app was submitted - sorry for all the questions as you can tell I’m driving myself mad now lol
  • jid134
    First Post
    Options
    Where are you?

By us there is redrow Lovell Taylor wimpey and keepmoat.

To your searches we had 1 at dip and one at application. The application was a Id check.

Dont be sorry mate I was the same pal.. we are ready to exchange contracts mate.

If you need any more info just message dude.

Jonjo.
  • Newjourney35
    Options
    It’s all now in for the final checks!
  • jid134
    First Post
    Options
    Should hear something by friday mate.

Are you a first time buyer?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories