lilmissmup's debt free diary!

Options

Comments

• lilmissmup
    lilmissmup Posts: 6,884 Forumite
    Options
    Well Christmas is over!

I got £150 of money for Christmas and £30 of gift vouchers from W H Smiths.

Now i am having a fight with myself as to whether to get a Apple Ipod Touch or put the money into my savings!

I have an ipod mini thats 2.5 years old and works fairly ok apart from when it gets cold the battery drains but don't use it much but am trying to convince myself that if i have a brand new shiny one i will lol!

I will keep you updated!

The earn £10 a day for a month challenge is going well though and the sealed pot challenge is too, have £40 in it now :T

Little Pickle sorry just read your reply!

If you still up for it we can yeah? My loan payments are £300 so i would have paid £900 by the 29th as my payments go out on 28th (one in 2 days!) but my credit card has had a bashing so i need to sort that out.

Obv if we start 1st jan i need to find the other £400 so more challenging :)
    Now a SAHM trying to earn some spare pennies each month
  • mariagti
    mariagti Posts: 3,207 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey! you could win one instead! Here you go 2 people will win one....Good Luck!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=632035
    Make £5 a day JAN £121/175 FEB £283/175:j
    Weekly Grocery budget of £35! Jan £95.05/175 Feb £37.53/175
  • lilmissmup
    Options
    LOL cheers hun!

Have entered :D

Now i will prob give into temptation and buy one but hey at least i will have one to put on ebay! :p
  • lilmissmup
    Options
    I gave into temptation!!!

Its so amazing though :rotfl:

I am currently on here whilst watching youtube videos on my new sexy ipod as it has internet on it and i am using my wireless to connect it to my home connection!

I can watch Rhydian wherever i am!!! :D

On a more positive notice, i brought it from comet, reserved via topcashback and got 4% cashback and got it today too!

Mind you i could have got it cheaper if i had waited... but i just couldn't. :p

It was worth every penny, its never going to leave my side!
  • mariagti
    Options
    :naughty: :rotfl: Oh well got to treat yourself sometimes and xmas is the time!
  • lilmissmup
    Options
    Yes its a nice little pressie!!! :rotfl:

Its basically the iphone without the phone but thats good because i wanted an iphone but didn't want to stay with O2 at the end of my contract want to swap to someone cheaper!
  • lilmissmup
    Options
    Well my shiny new toy is not quite so shiny. I took it out today and it got scratched by my keys and now theres a few scratches down the back!

I was going to order a case for it anyway, i should have waited to take it out until i had one :rolleyes:

Case is on its way (ordered via Pigsback, Iworld shop where you get 10 piggy points back for every pound spent!) and have also ordered some cleaner from ebay for £4 to see if i can remove them but after i ordered it i noticed it said not suitable for ipod touch or iphone but i think thats just because of the scratch proof screen it has (wish it had a scratch proof back!). Will try a tiny corner anyway on the back! Can hide it with the case if it all goes horribly wrong!

Anyway will not write anymore about my Itouch!

I went to town today and brought a diary for 2008 from W H Smiths to write down all my moneymaking from cashback sites etc as i can't stand excel but want to keep a track of everything so can look back next year and see exactly how much extra i have made.

Also went to Boots and brought Ghost perfume for free!!! Well i used 2300 advantage card points from the massive shop i did at christmas on there special get 1000 points for every £50 you spent. So well chuffed with that!

I really need to go on slicethepie and earn some extra cash but i can't be bothered tonight....
  • mumzyof2
    mumzyof2 Posts: 3,343 Forumite
    Options
    :ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
    Sealed Pot dec 08 - dec 09 so far £27.67, Live off £4k Spent £330.20 GC £1,200 for 2009 Spent £50.78 PaD so far £650.07
    Debts: L/woods £154.00 C/One PAID O/D £649.90 Next £299.95 O/D PAID Gas £72.60 Electric £155.73 Mum £640.00 Orange £490.32
  • mariagti
    Options
    oh no poor ipod touch! :confused:

Slice of pie really anoys me at the moment im still on one star. how about you?
  • lilmissmup
    Options
    Still on 1 star too but haven't done any for ages.

Write after my sheninagans last night on the sealed pot thread today i will behave and do lots of slice the pie! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport