Slimming For Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Congrats on your courgette harvest, Tete.

Great chart again, Chrisv – and new thread. Thanks.

Hi, kadison, we’re not at all cliquey here – you’ll like us!

Aw, bubbs, you did it again – whet my appetite!

Good luck with the challenge, everyone.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,331 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    NOt SW friendly.
    Has anyone seen the new malteaser buttons or the unicorn smarties.
    Thank you.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunflower1227
    Sunflower1227 Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Sunflower , did you try ice cream again ?

Yes we did, left the bowl in the freezer 24 hours, and we got ice cream made from yogurt :T

But there seams to be a lot that freezes to the bowl, seams a waste, do you find that?
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    NOt SW friendly.
    Has anyone seen the new malteaser buttons or the unicorn smarties.
    Thank you.

I can only justify eating orange smarties!

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Yes we did, left the bowl in the freezer 24 hours, and we got ice cream made from yogurt :T

But there seams to be a lot that freezes to the bowl, seams a waste, do you find that?

That is for extra bonus for scraping with a plastic spoon! :D:D:D:D
  • Sunflower1227
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Thanks.
    On the first night what is the procedure and what do you get for your £9.95?
    Do you get books? Or is it online access?
    Sorry but have never thought of class before.

Sorry I'm not sure, my doctor referred me, so I got 12 weeks and the joining for free
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

• Sunflower1227
    Options
    Denise, what is image therapy?

• Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Sorry I'm not sure, my doctor referred me, so I got 12 weeks and the joining for free

That is good. On a TV program about weight loss it had said the best outcome was by people who had joined a group... so I had wondered why they had not referred people!
    Denise, what is image therapy?

I have no idea!

But I did see something where this woman said to dress the body you have.... not the body you want.... when I tried it I was surprised as it does work.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Image Therapy is the time after WI when there is chat about different things, eg new HEs; recipes; things that might cause you problems the following week.

Usually the consuktant will go round the room saying how much you've lost and sometimes asking about favourite meals etc. Other weeks there will be specific topic, eg discussingEESP, Flexible Syns etc. This is the time when you get involved in the chat.

This week there is a competition for Diamond Member of the year, that's open to anyone who has been at target for 12 months or more. Competition weeks also involve tasters where members bring in low syn or Free food, either HM or bought at shop.

Hope that gives you a flavour of what IT is.

Denise
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    kadison wrote: »
    Hello, could I join please?

I belong to a group but they're very cliquey, moreso since our regular consultant left and was replaced with one with not much personality (perhaps I was spoilt before!).

I haven't felt any support there since so have stopped staying, I just weigh in, speak to the few friends that are left and leave. Unfortunately it's the only group I can get to as I'm busy the rest of the week.

I'm getting married next year and would like to be as close to target as I can get, though losing 10 stone in 10 months isn't realistic, trying to get as close as possible, is!

kadison :hello:

Nice to see you how are you ?

I remember you from the Elite :D

Yes you can join our friendly group quite a few of us do SW without going to classes :T:T:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure