*Make upto £10 a day April 2018*

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    shariann wrote: »
    Not only did I not do a boot sale at the weekend I also forgot to use a money off voucher in Tesco which has now run out and forgot to scan my receipt in to Green jinn yesterday for some fruit etc that I bought and the offers have updated over night so now it!!!8217;s too late!

Had a bit of an emotional day yesterday and still feeling a bit wobbly today which probably accounts for a lot.Did manage to cash out £3.50 from shopmium today though so total now £232.58

I hope you're feeling better today, shariann. You're always so supportive to people on here and it's really sad that RL isn't treating you well at the moment. Take care of yourself :kisses3:

I'm kicking myself too, in my case about letting the equivalent of £4 off a £40 shop at Morrisons (via More points) lapse:mad:. It had to be used by Sunday and I'd planned to go there on my way home from the car boot sale. I'd driven quite a long way past the road junction before I remembered so decided to go home first, have a cup of tea, unload the car and then go. What with one thing and another I got involved in other things and by the time I'd remembered it again it was about 45 minute to closing time:eek:. As it takes me over half an hour to get there I just had to give up the idea. Definitely NOT like me to miss a good points/money-off offer, I must be losing the plot:o
  • Milly-Ann-Molly
    Options
    Wow I have only been away a week and there's so many posts! Well done for the money making and hugs to those in need. I hope everything goes well for you all this week.

I have been selling on Am@zon, face bay £50, quidco cash back, supermarket money off coupons, tumble dryer fairy £1, pension pay rise £3.24 per month, and I saved £5.10 in car park charges by using my blue badge. Nectar card points on my shopping £0.52. I also saved £1.50 by getting my son tap water in m&s cafe instead of bottled...

It brings my total for April to £662.18 of my target £900.... I have a week left to make the remaining £237.82 my fingers are crossed!!

Well done everyone with your efforts and see you again soon... I'm off to mow the garden whilst the clouds are away... And plant more seeds in my victory garden... Hoping to not buy any fruit or vegetables this summer...
    Make £/day March: £1490.85 / £310
    Quidco £3,143.16 NSD Mar:14
    2024 Road Kill £1
    March Sales of Excess £240.85
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Lovely upbeat post, Milly-Ann-Molly:j. You're always so positive, I love your attitude to whatever life throws your way. I wish I felt the same more often:o. Well done on your money making and here's to a successful final week:beer:. If anybody can do it you can:T

Aesop and Lynne, I hope you're both OK at the moment. I know you, Aesop, have been having horrendous problems with noise so I hope things are getting better for you on that front. We haven't seen or heard from Lynne for ages and I hope it's 'only' tech issues that are keeping her away.

Take care, both of you. I miss you and am sure everyone else does too. Sending hugs your way:kisses3:
  • rawdinosaur
    Options
    Congrats everyone on the money making.

I have sold a few things on ebay and have now had my first sale on etsy! So happy to have got the ball rolling. Won't add it to my total until the money's in my account. I've also sold several things to friends and am waiting on payment for that to, so hopefully by the end of the month my total will be quite a bit higher!
    Money made on etsy in April: £0
    Money made on ebay in April: £0
  • Milly-Ann-Molly
    Options
    Lovely upbeat post, Milly-Ann-Molly:j. You're always so positive, I love your attitude to whatever life throws your way. I wish I felt the same more often:o. Well done on your money making and here's to a successful final week:beer:. If anybody can do it you can:T

Aw thankyou :j
    Make £/day March: £1490.85 / £310
    Quidco £3,143.16 NSD Mar:14
    2024 Road Kill £1
    March Sales of Excess £240.85
  • cufc_mike
    cufc_mike Posts: 587 Forumite
    Options
    Evening all. Congrats on all your money-making efforts.

£47.19 from the last couple of days MB'ing. :) Hit my target for April again, and a little bit more, so I'm happy. Have spent the last 6 months using the bulk of what I've made to pay things off, first my credit card, then some of my wife's credit card, our holiday, our mortgage. I haven't really used any on buying 'treats', so I'm going to treat us both for a change. It's her birthday next month but with us going away in a few weeks for our first holiday abroad in 5 years, I know she could use some holiday clothes. Maternity leave means I've been left paying the bulk of the bills, and she's had no disposable income herself, so I'm going to treat her to a bit of a shopping spree as an early birthday present. I never buy clothes for myself. Is it a man thing? I'm in need of a new wardrobe, never mind a few items of clothing! :D Enjoy the rest of your week folks!
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    £14.70 tips to add for last few days.

£5 paypal from swagbucks.

Total £19.70
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,714 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Hi all - sorry for being AWOL for a bit, just trying to get through things on a day to day basis at the moment. Absolutely no idea on my money making this month.. think I am up to about £300 now with another £100 ready to cash out in survey sites (will do this 1 May).

As I've had a lot of time cuddled up to a baby at night with only my phone for company, I've managed to do quite a few surveys and think I've got to grips with swagbucks at last! I would have loved in a few days ago, but my phone forgot my password for this site and I couldn't be bothered to reset it at the time.

Got lots going on here as usual and my garden overhaul project kicks off on Monday.. all paid for through extra earnings :)

How everyone's having a good month. Need to catch up on the thread now..
    2024 decluttering: 9,532 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅🏅⭐️
    May mini kitchen declutter challenge: 31/25
    May/June mini clothes declutter challenge: 141/200
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,714 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Can't quote on the phone, but cufc_Mike that sounds great. I wish my husband would think of nice things like that on his own. He says I should just ask, but it really isn't the same...
    2024 decluttering: 9,532 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅🏅⭐️
    May mini kitchen declutter challenge: 31/25
    May/June mini clothes declutter challenge: 141/200
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • Hermia
    Hermia Posts: 4,473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ooooh, I just realised I had forgot to update this thread!

Roamler 11.78
    Ebay 175
    Prolific Academic 10.34
    Music Magpie 9.46
    Ipsos 4.00
    Shopprize 5.00
    TNS 10.00
    Ziffit 10.26

I have some more money coming in so hopefully that will all be in by the end of the month. At the moment I am looking at the moneymaking things I do and working out which ones are worth it. I am thinking of ditching most of the survey sites as so many seem very scammy now alas. I think I would be better spending that time on other things.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure