*Make upto £10 a day April 2018*

Options

Comments

• ziggy2407
    ziggy2407 Posts: 4,078 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Everyone

CBC - Good Luck for Sunday, fingers crossed that the sun brings all the buyers to your stall.

This month feels like hard work to me too, although I could add the interest on my ISA and smash my total but it feels a bit like cheating, not much to report

Ebay Sale - £29.99 (after fees & postage)

Keep up the great work everyone :T

Goodreads 2024 Challenge: 32/80
    Goodreads 2023 Challenge: 77/52

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Its money you wouldnt have had Ziggy.........I would add it :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Its money you wouldnt have had Ziggy.........I would add it :D

So would I:T

Maybe check with Lynne or Aesop when they are here next but I'm pretty sure interest can be counted.
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Evening

I have £10 bank rewards and £20 slots profit to add taking me to £193.31. CBC, good luck with your car boot sale. Since you posted I have been debating doing one on Sunday too but not sure I will have the energy! Plus I have a smaller car now than when I last did one. Hmm, maybe I should just bite the bullet and stop procrastinating!!

Hope you have all been able to enjoy the sunshine today
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • FrankieM
    FrankieM Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Morning

The money for the books I sold has arrived so that's another £20.11 to add. I should've got paid for weekend shift I did a couple of weeks ago, but nothing has come in so I'm going to have to chase that if it doesn't arrive at some point today.

I also need to get some things on ebay. I'm really dragging my feet and need to just get on with it, otherwise I'm not going to get anywhere near my target.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    shariann wrote: »
    Evening

I have £10 bank rewards and £20 slots profit to add taking me to £193.31. CBC, good luck with your car boot sale. Since you posted I have been debating doing one on Sunday too but not sure I will have the energy! Plus I have a smaller car now than when I last did one. Hmm, maybe I should just bite the bullet and stop procrastinating!!

Hope you have all been able to enjoy the sunshine today

Don't let car size put you off, shariann;).

The first car boot sale I ever did I had one of those original old-style minis. The boot in it was barely big enough for the spare wheel, in fact I used to take it out and leave it at home if I ever went anywhere and needed to transport lots of stuff:eek:. I crammed an unbelievable amount into that lovely little car and the adjacent pitch holder watched me in amazement as I kept on bringing more and more stuff out of my car to sell. Admittedly the majority of it had been packed into the car itself not just the boot:rotfl:. He reckoned I'd transported more stuff than him and he had a massive car by comparison. The secret is in the way you pack it all in;).
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Don't let car size put you off, shariann;).

The first car boot sale I ever did I had one of those original old-style minis. The boot in it was barely big enough for the spare wheel, in fact I used to take it out and leave it at home if I ever went anywhere and needed to transport lots of stuff:eek:. I crammed an unbelievable amount into that lovely little car and the adjacent pitch holder watched me in amazement as I kept on bringing more and more stuff out of my car to sell. Admittedly the majority of it had been packed into the car itself not just the boot:rotfl:. He reckoned I'd transported more stuff than him and he had a massive car by comparison. The secret is in the way you pack it all in;).

Thanks for the encouragement cbc. If the forecast is ok for Sunday I think I will give it a go.

Have had my second payment for solar energy today :j so plan to pay that cheque in to the bank tomorrow. It’s over £30 this time which is double the last one - longer days and more sunshine :T Hopefully the next one will be even more! Will add the exact amount when it’s in the bank.
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • Whatshername
    Options
    £5 from bingo. Need to go back to my last post and update my amount for the month.

Just saved £350 on home insurance. Don!!!8217;t normally switch but will be from now on with a saving like that!
    #030 Sealed Pot 2019 Challenge - Declare 31st Oct
    #064 Pay debts by Xmas 2019 Challenge - £3390/ £3390 :money:
    #015 £2 savers club 2019 - target £200
  • cufc_mike
    cufc_mike Posts: 587 Forumite
    Options
    Evening all. £77.61 to record from the last few days. Hope you all have a fab weekend, and hopefully the sun continues to shine. Looking forward to giving my lawn a mow for the first time this year! Nothing quite like the smell of a freshly mowed lawn....or is that just me? :rotfl:
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    cufc_mike wrote: »
    Evening all. £77.61 to record from the last few days. Hope you all have a fab weekend, and hopefully the sun continues to shine. Looking forward to giving my lawn a mow for the first time this year! Nothing quite like the smell of a freshly mowed lawn....or is that just me? :rotfl:

No, definitely not just you Mike:)

OH cut ours last week and we both said the smell was well worth the effort involved:j. After all this warm weather it's ready for cutting again now though:(. I'm not sure he'll feel so enthusiastic this time;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure