*Make upto £10 a day April 2018*

Options

Comments

• jools1985
    jools1985 Posts: 327 Forumite
    Name Dropper Debt-free and Proud! First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I got £2 Love to shop vouchers today for sending a cube in Mail and Postal service surveys. I also got 12 x 1st class stamps from them last weekend and 4 x large letter stamps at the same time.

I used a £1 voucher in Wilko today along with £12 Love to Shop vouchers (which I got before this challenge) as mentioned above. Shopping was £13.50 but I only paid 50p after the vouchers. A good day for me.
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning

After looking at the weather forecast I decided not to do a car boot today but despite the rain last night I think it would have been ok. As it turned out I had a busy day yesterday and didn!!!8217;t really have time to prepare so I am doing that today ready for the next sunny Sunday.

I did put my cheque in the bank yesterday though so my total now is £229.08
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • jools1985
    jools1985 Posts: 327 Forumite
    Name Dropper Debt-free and Proud! First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    £10.94 cashback from Santander 123 Lite account. I count it as £9.94 as there is an account fee of £1 per month.

Forgot to add £5.20 cashback from my Co Op current account last week also.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    £4.50 tiips from Friday to add.

Did a very short extra stint at work yesterday which gave me a nice easy £20. :j

Cashed out $5 from gifthulk and $2 from insta. Will call that £5

Now I am cashing out to paypal on insta, there is a 20 point paypal fee so is better to cash out less regularly. Think I will cash out once a week from now on.

£29.50 Total
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • cufc_mike
    cufc_mike Posts: 587 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all, hope you've all had a lovely weekend. Took DD to her first football session this morning. She's been asking to go with me to watch football for quite some time now. It's a long time for her to be standing up though and I'm sure she'll get bored quickly so I've been putting it off, plus she doesn't really take any interest when I've got it on the telly. I've had her on a waiting list for a while though and an opportunity came up for a taster session this morning, so thought I'd give it a try. She loved it and wants to go back next week.

£93.20 from the last couple of days matched betting. Have a good week all :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Sounds like some of you have had a successful few days money-wise. Here's to everyone keeping it up for the last week of the month:beer:

Lovely to hear of your shared football interest with your little daughter, Mike:T. Some of the happiest memories of my teenage years were going to watch football matches at our (then) 2nd Division team with my Dad. We both had season tickets and never missed a home match and also went to several away matches each season. Lovely Dad-Daughter times.

My car boot sale on Sunday was great:j. It was the first of the season for me and the weather was perfect. Admittedly it was pretty cold at 5.30 in the morning:eek: as I was setting the stall out and the grass underfoot was very dewy but it was perfect later in the day. Hot but not baking and a nice gentle breeze that didn't blow things off the table:j. The buyers were out in force, maybe because it was so early in the season and people haven't become sated by boot sales yet this year. I did well and made £188.40 after fees which amazed me as I had nothing of value to sell, it was pretty basic,boring stuff. Strangely though the car seemed nearly as full when I came home as when I left:rotfl:
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    What a result CBC!!! :j:j:j

Just shows you that one mans rubbish is another mans treasure!

Laughing at your car still being as full to come home. Funnily enough that always seems the case with me as well. :D OH always says to dump it but I know there is money to be had next time. ;)

I really need to do one and not sure whether I can summon the energy to sort it all from the loft before my holiday to Corfu in 4 weeks.

Maybe leave it till when I am back and skint. Thats always a motivator. :rotfl:

Good luck everyone for last week.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 23 April 2018 at 9:15AM
    Options
    What a result CBC!!! :j:j:j

Just shows you that one mans rubbish is another mans treasure!

Laughing at your car still being as full to come home. Funnily enough that always seems the case with me as well. :D OH always says to dump it but I know there is money to be had next time. ;)

I really need to do one and not sure whether I can summon the energy to sort it all from the loft before my holiday to Corfu in 4 weeks.

Maybe leave it till when I am back and skint. Thats always a motivator. :rotfl:

Good luck everyone for last week.

I think it's because everything is packed carefully in boxes and in the car when leaving home but hurriedly shoved back in at the end of the sale. Looks more than there is.

It amazes me what other people will and did buy:eek:. They often zoom in on some bit of tat that's been back and forth to umpteen car boot sales without selling before, has then been unearthed from the back of the shed and dusted off to try to get rid of yet again:rotfl:.

I don't blame you leaving yours until after your holiday:T. As you say, being skint is a great motivator. I've experienced plenty of that myself:o.

I envy you your Corfu holiday. Had some great times there in the past, I love Greek food, probably because they use a lot of lamb, my favourite:j
  • shariann
    Options

My car boot sale on Sunday was great:j. It was the first of the season for me and the weather was perfect. Admittedly it was pretty cold at 5.30 in the morning:eek: as I was setting the stall out and the grass underfoot was very dewy but it was perfect later in the day. Hot but not baking and a nice gentle breeze that didn't blow things off the table:j. The buyers were out in force, maybe because it was so early in the season and people haven't become sated by boot sales yet this year. I did well and made £188.40 after fees which amazed me as I had nothing of value to sell, it was pretty basic,boring stuff. Strangely though the car seemed nearly as full when I came home as when I left:rotfl:

:T:T Well done cbc
  • shariann
    Options
    Not only did I not do a boot sale at the weekend I also forgot to use a money off voucher in Tesco which has now run out and forgot to scan my receipt in to Green jinn yesterday for some fruit etc that I bought and the offers have updated over night so now it!!!8217;s too late!

Had a bit of an emotional day yesterday and still feeling a bit wobbly today which probably accounts for a lot.Did manage to cash out £3.50 from shopmium today though so total now £232.58
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills