edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Over 50s Money Saving
1.1K replies 194.7K views
1103104105106107109»

Replies

• Savvy_SueSavvy_Sue Forumite
    43.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coming at the end of a particularly difficult year as well. 
    Still knitting!
    Completed: TWO adult cardigans, 3 baby jumpers, 3 shawls, 1 sweat band, 3 pairs baby bootees, 2 sets of handwarmers, 1 Wise Man Knitivity figure + 1 sheep, 2 pairs socks, 3 balaclavas, multiple hats and poppies, 3 peony flowers, 4 butterflies ...
    Current projects: pink balaclava (for myself), seaman's hat, about to start another cardigan!
  • sheilavwsheilavw Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for bumping the thread Savvy Sue. A difficult year indeed. My 2nd Christmas without my Mick. I wish that it was easier but it isn't really, he loved Christmas. It won't be the same. My thoughts are with you all x
  • Savvy_SueSavvy_Sue Forumite
    43.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itsanne you have to thank: bottom of the previous page. I am very conscious how hard it is though as my FIL is in hospital, and won't come out. Mercifully MIL is being allowed in each day, but we can't visit, we have to just wait for her phone calls. 
    Still knitting!
    Completed: TWO adult cardigans, 3 baby jumpers, 3 shawls, 1 sweat band, 3 pairs baby bootees, 2 sets of handwarmers, 1 Wise Man Knitivity figure + 1 sheep, 2 pairs socks, 3 balaclavas, multiple hats and poppies, 3 peony flowers, 4 butterflies ...
    Current projects: pink balaclava (for myself), seaman's hat, about to start another cardigan!