And me too!

What are you going to do?
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    kiwi07 wrote: »
    Same here! How can we complain to Prolific? :mad:I want to contest

In order to complain you click on support and go through there.

However I would strongly recommend you at least try to sort it out with the researcher first, ask them for exact reasons as to why they seemed it wasnt good enough (if they cant, this surely puts you in a stronger position, if its poor, ditto - but if they come back with something strong then you will be in a weaker position but not make a fool of yourself by complaining).

Ive not completed a survey in a while, which is a mildly irritating.....:eek:
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Bet they decline a lot of people then seeing as there is a few of us here, the reason they gave was rubbish. As though they were trying to find a reason to turn me down.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    mikep22 wrote: »
    In order to complain you click on support and go through there.

However I would strongly recommend you at least try to sort it out with the researcher first, ask them for exact reasons as to why they seemed it wasnt good enough (if they cant, this surely puts you in a stronger position, if its poor, ditto - but if they come back with something strong then you will be in a weaker position but not make a fool of yourself by complaining).

Ive not completed a survey in a while, which is a mildly irritating.....:eek:

They kept coming up with more bad reasons why they declined me when I contacted them. "unclear" "ambiguous" etc as the reason for it.

The last message said to contact prolific "If you are dissatisfied with my decision you are, of course, entitled to lodge a complaint directly with Prolific."
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Willing2Learn
    Willing2Learn Posts: 6,294 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Read sentences word by word and judge them 1
    Hosted by Titus von der Malsburg
    £0.10 1 minute £6.00/hr 1242 places remaining
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

:smiley:
  • BookmobileBadGirl
    Options
    I haven’t been on prolific since I started my new job, but having just bought a coat I can’t really afford I have gone back on.

I have done five surveys already this evening
    Mortgage £75,300 (December 2016) Mortgage Free Date December 2051

Mortgage £9,650 (April 2024) Mortgage Free Date August 2024
  • BookmobileBadGirl
    Options
    Just finished one that took about 40 minutes and paid £7.50.

There is another one showing but it keeps saying I am ineliagable at the moment.

Will soon have earn back the £180 for the coat

• mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just finished one that took about 40 minutes and paid £7.50.

There is another one showing but it keeps saying I am ineliagable at the moment.

Will soon have earn back the £180 for the coat

Your either eligable, or your ineligable...you do not "become" eligable. You would only see if it you were eligable, so maybe the issue is it is full?

You seem to have had a bit of a fluke run - I wouldn't bank too much on you getting the £180 any quicker then anyone else though. £30 a month is about par.

I've had a surprisingly bad run recently and only had a 35p one in the last week - these things happen. Made it up elsewhere so no big.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • BookmobileBadGirl
    Options
    I know, that is why it was annoying me. I just clicked on not interested in the end.

When I was doing it last year I was averaging about £20 a month, but I was helped by being a dreadful job so did a number a work. Will have to see how I go with just evenings and weekends from now on

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport