Today in science
    Hosted by mail.huji.ac.il
    £0.8510 minutes £5.10/hr 528 places remaining
  • emmzickle
    emmzickle Posts: 42 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Value wrote: »
    Anyone else just had a message from the researcher for this one - "You're about to purchase a book". He says he's rejecting my study as I didn't follow the instructions. I completed everything on the screen so I'm perplexed at this.

OK....after several messages back and forwards, he's now said he got the wrong person and I did compete it correctly so he apologises. He hasn't yet changed the status from Rejected to Approved though...

Ah, he now says he's "unrejected it". Still shows on my account though as Rejected so he now says Prolific need to intervene to get it marked as Approved. Aargh - all this for 84p!

I had this, I replied to the message asking if he could elaborate further but I haven't received anything back yet.
  • Value
    Value Posts: 170 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    emmzickle wrote: »
    I had this, I replied to the message asking if he could elaborate further but I haven't received anything back yet.

I've just had it moved to Approved and paid. I raised it with Prolific. It seemed dodgy that he couldn't provide any details of what I'd apparently not done then he decided he'd got the wrong person after we'd had a couple of message exchanges when I tried to find out what I'd not done properly.
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I just got offered a £10 survey, for me to let them access my bank balance - I wouldnt let them do that with 2 extra 0's on the end of that figure! Madness.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • Mrs_Soup
    Mrs_Soup Posts: 1,154 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    mikep22 wrote: »
    I just got offered a £10 survey, for me to let them access my bank balance - I wouldnt let them do that with 2 extra 0's on the end of that figure! Madness.

Yes I saw that one, surprised prolific are allowing that one.
  • Willing2Learn
    Willing2Learn Posts: 6,294 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    My or their?
    Hosted by Mikkel Wallentin
    £0.86 8 minutes £6.45/hr 1041 places remaining
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

:smiley:
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My or their?
    Hosted by Mikkel Wallentin
    £0.86 8 minutes £6.45/hr 1041 places remaining

By cringe that was dull.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • ElefantEd
    ElefantEd Posts: 1,190 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Just been tryng to withdraw my cash from Circle, and I can't click or type into the box which says how much you want to cash out. Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me? I've tried using Firefox and IE, same issue with both. So I don't think it's a browser problem, but maybe something else to do with my account.

I've contacted Circle support but am not confident that they will be overly helpful!
  • Willing2Learn
    Willing2Learn Posts: 6,294 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Loved football teams that other people hate
    Hosted by Sergio Andr!s Osuna Ram!rez
    £1.00 11 minutes £5.46/hr 189 places remaining
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

:smiley:
  • greent
    greent Posts: 10,671 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    ElefantEd wrote: »
    Just been tryng to withdraw my cash from Circle, and I can't click or type into the box which says how much you want to cash out. Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me? I've tried using Firefox and IE, same issue with both. So I don't think it's a browser problem, but maybe something else to do with my account.

I've contacted Circle support but am not confident that they will be overly helpful!

I had exactly this when trying to cashout on my phone, On my laptop (using Edge) I've had no issues
    I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul
    Repaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/11 £89873 01/13 £52546 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NIL
    Net sales 2024: £20
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure