Concerns About Friends Behaviour

Options
15678911»

Comments

• bigisi
    bigisi Posts: 925 Forumite
    Options
    Bath_cube wrote: »
    I'm trying to forget this and carry on regardless.

Shouldn’t be to difficult seeing as it was all made up in the first place. Move onto what though, your next fabricated story on this or another alter ego?
  • mellymoo74
    mellymoo74 Posts: 6,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    This was used before
    Didn't work then either
  • bertiewhite
    bertiewhite Posts: 1,904 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I assume everything's sorted now then Bath Cube?
  • thorsoak
    thorsoak Posts: 7,166 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Wait for three-four weeks, and another thread will appear, from another "new user" who will have registered a couple of years ago but who is posting for the first time!

Will either refer to uggs/school uniform/doing gym lesson in underwear/not allowed to go to the loo in lesson times or whose partner has a thoroughly obnoxious relative who refuses to wash/a neighbour with questionable morals etc etc etc .....
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,693 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    thorsoak wrote: »
    Wait for three-four weeks, and another thread will appear, from another "new user" who will have registered a couple of years ago but who is posting for the first time!

Will either refer to uggs/school uniform/doing gym lesson in underwear/not allowed to go to the loo in lesson times or whose partner has a thoroughly obnoxious relative who refuses to wash/a neighbour with questionable morals etc etc etc .....
    In fairness to the OP, she has started a variety of threads on all sorts of 'normal' subjects over a period of time.

I thought the threads about "uggs/school uniform/doing gym lesson in underwear/not allowed to go to the loo in lesson times" were usually started by newly-registered users.
  • bertiewhite
    bertiewhite Posts: 1,904 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    thorsoak wrote: »

Excellent, keep them coming
  • AndyPix
    AndyPix Posts: 4,847 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    OP - nip upstairs and check the closet
  • LilElvis
    LilElvis Posts: 5,835 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Pollycat wrote: »
    In fairness to the OP, she has started a variety of threads on all sorts of 'normal' subjects over a period of time.

I thought the threads about "uggs/school uniform/doing gym lesson in underwear/not allowed to go to the loo in lesson times" were usually started by newly-registered users.

....... as did the very memorable bluelass.
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,693 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    LilElvis wrote: »
    ....... as did the very memorable bluelass.
    Yes, I do recall those threads.

I was just disagreeing with the 'lumping together' of the OP of this thread and the stupid threads about "uggs/school uniform/doing gym lesson in underwear/not allowed to go to the loo in lesson times".
    I really don't believe that those threads are started by this poster.

I don't mind if anyone disagrees with me. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure