Concerns About Friends Behaviour

Options

Comments

• thorsoak
    thorsoak Posts: 7,166 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Bath Cube: You may protest and protest about not being Bluelass, but as someone who has at times acted as an editor I see far too many similarities in the form of writing, phrases etc to be a coincidence.

Perhaps you would like to elucidate us as to the results of three of your other threads - those being

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5665828 - about your father not wanting your brother to get a job - started on 17th June 2017.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5657085 - about ex-wife wanting to take control of funeral of your cousin's husband (posted first on 30th June 2017)

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5710681- your workshy relative who is becoming a nuisance - you wrote about him first on 13th September 2017

These are just three which come up in the past year - posted in your name Bath Cube - and in the same narrative form. I have not included any of the Blue lass threads - interesting as they are!
  • seashore22
    seashore22 Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bath_cube wrote: »
    I'm getting tired of some forum members comparing me to this blue lass person. For one thing Im originally from Sheffield and can't afford designer clothes. I texted my OH on my way home today and told him we must talk about this and if not I will leave. I spoke to a lady at work I have known for many years who is a trusted colleague to many on my break. She said have you not heard of sadie Hartley? And said I must take this seriously. I read about the sadie case on my phone on the train journey home and I see she was killed by a jealous obsessive. When I got home earlier I went to find our wheelie bin to put it back in its normal place and a neighbour who works from home and lives across the road asked if everything was alright. He said a man knocked on a few doors on the road including his and asked when my OH usually gets home. No one said anything to him. It now seems clear this man is going to call at ours and tell me they have been seeing one another. My OH told me the man was never part of the pubs social circle. He just stood on his own drinking and people used to say hi to him but that was all. For some reason my OH got talking to him and this man misinterpreted it as mutual attraction. My OH said because he comes across as a very nice person this man must have wanted to cling to him. My OH is no Brad or Clooney but isn't bug ugly either and this man is pitiful looking. My OH also said the man stared wearing better clothes and aftershave after a few months of meeting him. Also he was using cosmetics to try to cover his rosacea (he told my OH he had rosacea and was embarrassed about it). He also told my other half he had been bullied in child and adulthood because of his skin complaint. I noticed this man also speaks strange. He kicks his lips often whilst speaking and sticks his tongue out too. That does not give him the right to try to infiltrate and disrupt a marriage because of envy though. And I am going to insist on at least logging thsee incidents at our local police station even if OH thinks it's unnecessary. If and when the police speak to this man I think he will try and turn it round on my OH or himself though.

You write in exactly the same style and constantly about family members you disapprove of.

You were a sock puppet on one of blue lasses last threads.

You both have cats called Tiddles (I think that was the name, but can't be bothered to look).

We aren't stupid you know.
  • Mr.Generous
    Mr.Generous Posts: 3,379 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Its obvious to all of us that your "Other Half" is in fact your "Other Third" and has been playing hide the sausage with this guy.
  • pearl123
    pearl123 Posts: 2,056 Forumite
    Options
    Bath_cube wrote: »
    Oops sorry I meant my post with try to turn it round on me also. My OH spoke to me a few minutes and I told him what our neighbour said. OH doesn't think the man is dangerous just jealous. I said I beg to differ and it has to end. OH said before the man revealed his feelings before Christmas he asked my OH if he could start coming to our house for his tea on his days off. OH was going to say yes! I'm know very concerned as we don't invite relatives for tea never mind strange men. I told OH if you need to tell me something do it now before I involve the police and we both get embarrassed

People get jealous for a reason. They are hurt. There is usually no smoke without fire.

Plus posters are very observant on here and usually for good reason.
  • Poor_Single_lady
    Options
    This is really weird. I didn't see the Blue Lass lady post, and I'm not sure why but the whole thing made me laugh quite a bit.
    Thought not so unbelievable until he wants to come round for tea and OPs words don't quite fit with the bit that went before.
    2017- 5 credit cards plus loan
    Overdraft And 1 credit card paid off.

2018 plans - reduce debt
  • Bath_cube
    Bath_cube Posts: 188 Forumite
    Options
    Spoke to OH when he got home just after 5pm. He told me nothing sexual happened and the man is infatuated because only my other half paid him any attention. Under a hour later and I knew it was coming the man called round. I answered the door and told him I was expecting this visit. He tried to push me aside but I shoved him and he fell over. I called the police and he tried to say I had assaulted him but they believed I acted in self defence. He was shouting and swearing saying my OH had fuxxxx him over. They took him away, I'm told a local station for the night to calm off before being interviewed in the morning. I was told if he tries to approach he can be served with a freedom from harassment court order. Cops said he maintains he has been used.
  • thorsoak
    thorsoak Posts: 7,166 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I wonder what the next episode in this saga will reveal .....
  • SuperPikachu
    Options
    I just worry for the mental health of somebody that would post these tall tales and pretend they are real? They clearly need help if this is a regular thing that other forum users recognise
  • pearl123
    pearl123 Posts: 2,056 Forumite
    edited 12 January 2018 at 1:20AM
    Options
    It’s all rather Jeremy Kyle.
    Your heading is rather weird too. “Concern about a friends behaviour”.

It really does come across as a tall tale.
  • Newusername1
    Options
    Call the police again tell them 'a bunch of idiots on the moneysavingexpert forum are abusing you because they think you are telling porkies'.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure