edited 8 January 2018 at 9:50PM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
302 replies 20.2K views

Replies

• Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    100K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't get too excited.

Few people have succeeded re such a claim, and only for about £750.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • markudmanmarkudman Forumite
    351 Posts
    Third Anniversary
    ✭✭
    I am excited, LOL, and I totally understand your thinking.
    I have about 40 tickets given on the highway,

I have evidents that they knew this was the highway, from letters from them pointing it out to me, I have also asked them to meet with me to work out how to move forward,
    I when though there appeals process they said the ticket was issued correctly, I when though IPC appeals and they said the tickets were correctly given,

I now have a letter saying that they changed there mind,
    and surely if no one stands up to them they will keep doing it.
    And yes the new bill will help some, but what about the ones that do not know about it, and do as they always do and pay.

I have sent them letter asking to meet and talk about this but they refuse,
    We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose.
    If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.
  • FruitcakeFruitcake Forumite
    52.5K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you request from the DVLA a list of who accessed your personal data and when?

If any of the PCNs were issued when the vehicle was on a public highway, have you brought this to the attention of the DVLA and your MP MP that a parking scumpany is unlawfully and possibly illegally issuing PCNs on a public highway and demanding money with menaces?
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
    351 Posts
    Third Anniversary
    ✭✭
    Fruitcake wrote: »
    Did you request from the DVLA a list of who accessed your personal data and when?

If any of the PCNs were issued when the vehicle was on a public highway, have you brought this to the attention of the DVLA and your MP MP that a parking scumpany is unlawfully and possibly illegally issuing PCNs on a public highway and demanding money with menaces?

Yes DVLA said they investigated it, but said they did no wrong?
    MP is useless, again not interested,
    No one seems interested,
    The only way forward, in my mind, is take them to court, when I win then hopefully the DVLA and MP will listen. .
  • DoaMDoaM Forumite
    11.9K Posts
    10,000 Posts Fifth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fruitcake wrote: »
    markudman wrote: »
    Yes DVLA said they investigated it, but said they did no wrong?

It sounds like you asked the wrong question ... you weren't asking them to investigate, you were to be asking them to provide a list of WHO requested your details and WHEN - akin to a Subject Access Request. Nothing more, nothing less.
    351 Posts
    Third Anniversary
    ✭✭
    Advise needed, I am in court today,
    I got though the post today the LBC, Its dated 29th March, The date I requested it was the 14th December 2018,
    my Question should i take this to Court and show the Judge, to show there complete disregard for pre action protocol.
    In the letter they are also trying to blame me for not providing an account for my verision of events.

but surely how can I give my account if I do not know what they are taking me to court for, I feel they have put this to try to cover there bottoms
    351 Posts
    Third Anniversary
    ✭✭
    DoaM wrote: »
    It sounds like you asked the wrong question ... you weren't asking them to investigate, you were to be asking them to provide a list of WHO requested your details and WHEN - akin to a Subject Access Request. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sorry my bad, I have from DVLA a list of times and dates that PCM requested my details, after I got this information I asked them to investigate,saying that PCM did not have reasonable course to get my data.They then said that they investigated and found in favour of PCM
    351 Posts
    Third Anniversary
    ✭✭
    Ok today was weird, When we got to court, the judge though she was doing a set aside, but when we look though the paperwork, it had already been set aside, yet the silly person they sent, was still trying to stop the set aside, the judge had to tell her again and again that all the evidents is so confusing she thinks the trail should half a day. because nothing added up.

she said she had 5 files and no pictures LOL
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    100K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    So you have to go again! Keep a note of all your costs.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • edited 6 April 2019 at 1:49PM
    markudmanmarkudman Forumite
    351 Posts
    Third Anniversary
    ✭✭
    edited 6 April 2019 at 1:49PM
    Got A letter today from Gladstones asking for a special direction, That the case be dealt with on the papers and without the need for a oral hearing.

The request is sought simply because the matter is in our clients opinion relatively straight forward and the costs incurred by both parties for attending an oral hearing would be disproportionate

Is this them running scared?

The judge has already said they that this is so confusing that we need half a day.
    also on the the letter its address to miss, and then its dear Mr are they really that bad?
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides