🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• morpho
    morpho Posts: 362 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    thisone wrote: »
    Morning.
    Just got offered two surveys of 10 mins from the 'high paying' tickbox, one for 500sb the other for 400sb, Apparently I have completed both already.

My memory must be getting really bad..:rotfl:

I did the 500sb in no time at all - I think ? got a page up " You have completed the survey thanks and good luck!
    Please close this window and refresh your browser (pressing F5 key)"
    Strange to say no 500 swagbucks - had taken a screenshot of the Survey list saying started and a screenshot of the completed message
    I have reported this to SB HQ - What are my chances ? ....will advise further........
  • morpho
    morpho Posts: 362 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    morpho wrote: »
    Strange to say no 500 swagbucks - had taken a screenshot of the Survey list saying started and a screenshot of the completed message
    I have reported this to SB HQ - What are my chances ? ....will advise further........

Those perfect people at SB Support honored my efforts and awarded the 500 sb !
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,167 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    **Swag Code Alert! Enter CloserShave in the SwagButton or Mobile App by 6pm BST to earn 3 SB!**
    Here I go again on my own....
  • Swagborn
    Options
    Over the years Swagbucks has removed most of everything i've made income on. Ncraves were poor in Canada to begin with, i have since been banned or some reason. The new Watch never works on any browser and does not come up, watch was my last source of income. Most Surveys are broken or DQ for me.

The Apps being nerfed to hell did not help either.. so now I use other sites. Still sitting at 1637/2500 for my last PayPal Payout. 5 Years of greatness coming to a halt. RIP SB
  • System
    System Posts: 178,106 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Happy First Day of Autumn, Swaggernauts. Before we know it, the leaves will be changing colors, the weather will cool down and we will be gearing up for Halloween and Thanksgiving! To celebrate autumn's arrival, we have an exclusive Collector's Bill worth 22SB! Click the link below for your chance to win.

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/go94vr

This search link is still working daily for me :D

Not 22SB sadly, but anywhere between 4 and 12 SB.
  • Ivana_B_Rich
    Options
    At the top of Gold surveys there's a 15 min for 40SB, next to it is a little icon and Guaranteed.

So what's the guarantee?

It really will be 15 minutes?
    It's guaranteed to actually credit?
    It's guaranteed to complete and not screen out?

If any of those are true what does that tell us about all the others? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Saving a house deposit. Member no.7 100% of target :D

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,106 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    At the top of Gold surveys there's a 15 min for 40SB, next to it is a little icon and Guaranteed.

So what's the guarantee?

If any of those are true what does that tell us about all the others? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Took me about 3 mins and got credited. But see your point!!
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options

So what's the guarantee?

I did one yesterday. It was tickbox, it went on and on and on like I'd done 3 surveys. guaranteed .... pfffft.
  • Kavor
    Kavor Posts: 481 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options

So what's the guarantee?

I had one of those yesterday, and i got screened out, so just the 1SB.
  • QuackQuackOops
    Options
    Is there still a way to do crowdflower? Cant see it.
    Yep, the good days are gone. Used to get 700/800 most days no problem, even more sometimes.
    Ncrave was fantastic. SBTV and the apps. I didnt even do surveys if I could help it.

For me, not worth it anymore. Just thought Id check it out.
    RIP Swagbucks UK
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family