edited 17 December 2018 at 4:49PM
    MarneyMB wrote: »
    {Removed By Forum Team}

I've missed the last codes too.
  • edited 17 December 2018 at 4:50PM
    Super_TrouperSuper_Trouper Forumite
    928 posts
    edited 17 December 2018 at 4:50PM
    Yet again, surveys on the home page are not crediting for me. Anyone else having this problem?
    Working fine here.

MarneyMB wrote: »
    {Removed By Forum Team
    The swagcode thread is in the same sub-forum as this very thread and is always bumped to the top along with this thread when there is a code active.

As long as I've been a member here the codes have been posted in BOTH threads, so I agree I don't understand what the big deal is now with cleaning up this thread of code posting. But like mjm3346 says, they're worth a couple of pence at the most. If the mods decide that they should only be posted in a single thread, well now we all know that and that thread is in the exact same place as this thread.
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    44K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A search link from FB (added to post #1)

Search all week long to collect 6 Deck The Halls Collector's Bills to earn a 20 SB bonus!

Click the link below for your chance to win!

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/6zogel

• vandanfcvandanfc Forumite
    2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Working fine here.

The swagcode thread is in the same sub-forum as this very thread and is always bumped to the top along with this thread when there is a code active.

As long as I've been a member here the codes have been posted in BOTH threads, so I agree I don't understand what the big deal is now with cleaning up this thread of code posting. But like mjm3346 says, they're worth a couple of pence at the most. If the mods decide that they should only be posted in a single thread, well now we all know that and that thread is in the exact same place as this thread.

I think the issue might arise when you need a swagcode to complete Swago. Then missing them could be worth upto 300 sb's to someone.
  • vandanfc wrote: »
    I think the issue might arise when you need a swagcode to complete Swago. Then missing them could be worth upto 300 sb's to someone.
    Swago runs a whole week usually, plenty of time. There's really no issue - a very small change was instigated by a mod. Even if all you ever do is go directly to this thread, you can simply click the 'Boost Your Income' sub-forum link at the top of this page for what you're looking for. It's one click - it's really not worth making a song and dance about.
  • thisonethisone Forumite
    2.5K posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fair point, but you make the guides actions sound so polite. If they'd just asked us to change and gave a fair reason, rather just having posts deleted and going 'because I say so' the tone of any discussion would have been entirely different.
    They are a Board Guide on MSE. Intelligent, carefully weighed actions are what we as contributors should expect.
  • Swago runs a whole week usually, plenty of time. There's really no issue - a very small change was instigated by a mod. Even if all you ever do is go directly to this thread, you can simply click the 'Boost Your Income' sub-forum link at the top of this page for what you're looking for. It's one click - it's really not worth making a song and dance about.

It might only be one click but codes can come it at random times of the day so you would be having to do that all day long. If people are reading this thread anyway then it is totally rediculous to force people to monitor multiple places all day long. It's just click-bait to get extra ad revenue. Anyway I'm sure all this deleting of posts is discouraging people from trying to be helpful so I doubt I'll have anything else to say here.
    DELETED USER
  • MSE_TineMSE_Tine MSE Staff
    305 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper Intrepid Forum Explorer
    MSE Staff
    Hi all,

Please can we remind everyone to keep our Forums a friendly place for all users and we have removed some of the less friendly comments from this thread.

This thread is getting pretty long so I'm going to close it for now - please can we ask one of the regulars to start a new one again and try to keep Chat in one thread and codes in the other to make things easier for everyone to find please?

Keeping the codes to one thread does make things easier for everyone who may not wish to scroll through the chat to find any new codes - especially on days when people may be short of time, but still want to keep on top of their money saving and SwagBucking.
    Please see our message about Covid-19 coronavirus posts on the Forum

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter,
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support