Swagbucking into 2018

edited 17 December 2018 at 1:33PM in Boost Your Income
5K replies 804.3K views

Replies

• KarmacatKarmacat Forumite
    34.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thisone, I edited the post - my computer was on a go-slow, when I abandoned it to do something else, it sorted itself out.
    Downsized and paid off mortgage 2010
    Retired August 2016
    Paid off French mortgage September 2018
    New kitchen fully installed June 2019
  • Throwaway1Throwaway1 Forumite
    479 posts
    Third Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Wizzbang wrote: »

Thank you, I somehow missed this! Quoting it now so others can see the link.
    MFW: OP in 2019: £16,125/£16,125
    MFW: OP in 2020: £6,172.64/£14,172.64
  • mumtoomanymumtoomany Forumite
    329 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Hi, anybody managed to get the MSE double points bonus to work yet? Just sent a ticket in to them about it, but wondered if I was missing something obvious. Have tried logging out and back in on both my tablet and desktop. Any ideas please? Thanks, M2m.
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    43.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mumtoomany wrote: »
    Hi, anybody managed to get the MSE double points bonus to work yet? Just sent a ticket in to them about it, but wondered if I was missing something obvious. Have tried logging out and back in on both my tablet and desktop. Any ideas please? Thanks, M2m.

You just click to activate it - last time they either didn't send e-mails to say it was activated or sent them days late.

• redofromstartredofromstart Forumite
    2.7K posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭

It doesn't show now, you eventually get the extra points - think its says on or around 20th June. If you do the Tripping search for example, you would get 10 SB now, and then 10 on 20th June - but you wouldn't see it anywhere on your account until the actual June payout is made.

IIRC it paid out late last time as well.

HTH
  • Throwaway1Throwaway1 Forumite
    479 posts
    Third Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭

As long as you've clicked it you should be fine. There was nothing to show I had clicked it last time but when the date rolled around I got the double up SB.
    MFW: OP in 2019: £16,125/£16,125
    MFW: OP in 2020: £6,172.64/£14,172.64
  • mumtoomanymumtoomany Forumite
    329 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Thank you all, hopefully it's activated then. Don't know what I'd do without this thread! M2m.
  • Emmaaar22Emmaaar22 Forumite
    666 posts
    500 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Instant survey for 8sb - Only 2 questions
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • silverfairysilverfairy Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    **Swag Code Alert! Click the link below to find your Stealth Swag Code. Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared. Enter it in the Swag Code box by 7PM BST to earn 2 SB**

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/5jxlub
  • kiwi07kiwi07 Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Please can someone tell me - I read here on MSE forum that you get £10 joining bonus when you join Swagbacks. Do you get that bonus if you signed up using one of the people referring links?
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support