Forum Home» Boost Your Income

Swagbucking into 2018 - Page 169

New Post Advanced Search

Swagbucking into 2018

edited 17 December 2018 at 1:33PM in Boost Your Income
5K replies 803.5K views
1166167169171172498

Replies

  • sasenachsasenach Forumite
    100 posts
    Todays To Do List bonuses are 3SB and 7SB
  • chelschels Forumite
    1.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    somsman wrote: »
    Regarding the MSE Double Points offer, it says you should get confirmation through your Swagbucks Inbox that the offer has been activated. Did any of you guys get that yet? I signed out, cleared all cookies, signed in again via MSE affiliate link, but still no inbox message.

    I did the same as you but no confirmation yet either.
    *2018*
    £s GAINED: Cash £168.25 Vouchers £30.00
    LBs LOST: 0 / 28
  • somsman wrote: »
    Regarding the MSE Double Points offer, it says you should get confirmation through your Swagbucks Inbox that the offer has been activated. Did any of you guys get that yet? I signed out, cleared all cookies, signed in again via MSE affiliate link, but still no inbox message.

    same here.
    I notice it's from today, the 4th - wondering if it is going to be from 'their' day i.e. Pacific Time.. which means it would be about 4 or 5pm...
    shouldn't be as this site is a UK one.

  • WizzbangWizzbang Forumite
    4.7K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Rampant Recycler
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't see any confirmation - I looked in Swag-ups and found one from a team challenge that nobody bothered to notify me that I have! I doubt I'll be able to use it, as it expires on the 7th. I wonder how many others I've missed.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

  • thisonethisone Forumite
    2.4K posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    I didn't see any confirmation - I looked in Swag-ups and found one from a team challenge that nobody bothered to notify me that I have! I doubt I'll be able to use it, as it expires on the 7th. I wonder how many others I've missed.
    If you're just wondering about missed swag-ups surely the status column on your swagups page should show if they been missed or not Unfortunately swagbucks introduced this need to activate swagups, but can't remember when it started, a few months I think.
  • Sky_Sky_ Forumite
    455 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    thisone wrote: »
    If you're just wondering about missed swag-ups surely the status column on your swagups page should show if they been missed or not Unfortunately swagbucks introduced this need to activate swagups, but can't remember when it started, a few months I think.

    I also think it started a few months ago.

    I'd have missed a few swag-ups too, if it weren't for lovely people posting reminders in this thread! Thank you!! :)
  • edited 4 April 2018 at 5:33PM
    mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    43.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 4 April 2018 at 5:33PM
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    Double points for all SB users, new or existing via this MSE link. Until 13th April.

    If this bit from the MSE page is true

    Selected gift cards are currently on sale until Wed 27 Jun

    and earnings remain as reduced as they are I think that will be time for me not to bother with the daily goal anymore.

  • hickles69hickles69 Forumite
    876 posts
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    same here.
    I notice it's from today, the 4th - wondering if it is going to be from 'their' day i.e. Pacific Time.. which means it would be about 4 or 5pm...
    shouldn't be as this site is a UK one.


    Ah that makes sense. I will look out for email confirmation
    SPC#077 - 7-£666.54, 8-£489, 9-£264 10-£376 11- £305.8p 12 £329 SPC 13 target - £0 / £100

    Swaggers - 2015/£285, 2016/£270, 2017 / £460, 2018 £420 2019 £183 2020- target £200 for next Christmas
  • edited 4 April 2018 at 12:34PM
    kiwi07kiwi07 Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    edited 4 April 2018 at 12:34PM
    I've just found out you can get £10 joining bonus. If you join using one of the referral links posted by people here, then you don't get that £10 bonus, right?

    I also did not get 500 points when someone signed using my referral.
  • mjm3346 wrote: »
    If this bit from the MSE page is true




    and rewards remain as reduced as they are I think that will be time for me not to bother with the daily goal anymore.
    £5 Amazon Gift cards used to be 849 SB...that is the 'normal' cost.
    (I have been on Swagbucks for almost 4 years)

    so they have been in a sale for ages...
    720 now and less (600?) up to Christmas (if I remember right)

This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support