🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Mooloo’s Managing it in 2018

Options

Comments

• Chrystal
    Chrystal Posts: 1,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I hope you can manage to find some enjoyment there. Where are you Mooloo? Doesn't sound like a place I would want to book :eek: X
    I Believe.....
    That it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others.
    Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
    Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present.

happiness isn't achieved by getting extra things,
    but by getting rid of the things that make you unhappy
  • Tescodealqueen
    Tescodealqueen Posts: 1,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Happy birthday Mooloo xxx
  • Savvy_sewing
    Savvy_sewing Posts: 11,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    We are in VilaNova Resort in Albufeira. Unfortunately I booked it over the phone, trusting the agent as I was having trouble with their website and the place I had been trying to book was no longer available. I did look at it afterwards and think it might be a bit noisy. But I hadn't realised people were so incredibly inconsiderate etc, and darn right idiots.
    We were kept awake between 3am and 5.45am.dgd is asleep now, but the family have been texting me Birthday wishes so I am very much awake.
    Today we are going on a boat trip.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,309 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Options
    Happy Birthday Mooloo xx:
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

• ivyleaf
    ivyleaf Posts: 6,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Wishing you a happy day Mooloo xx
  • markdebby
    markdebby Posts: 156 Forumite
    Options
    Happy birthday. Maybe now the weekend is nearly over your hotel might be quieter.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Savvy_sewing Posts: 11,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    We can always hope!
    There are broken eggs all over our patio. Luckily they missed our towels!
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • Chrystal
    Chrystal Posts: 1,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Wishing you Many Happy Returns Mooloo, and hoping the rest of the week is quieter and more peaceful. X
    I Believe.....
    That it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others.
    Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
    Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present.

happiness isn't achieved by getting extra things,
    but by getting rid of the things that make you unhappy
  • whiteguineapig
    whiteguineapig Posts: 1,365 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Mooloo please look on trip adviser before you book anywhere else, it usually gives a good idea of what a hotel is like, if you are booking well in advance have a look at what it was like in that month the previous year
  • curlywurly82
    curlywurly82 Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mooloo - if it is a package with a rep visiting please make sure you raise your concerns with them. Hopefully they can flag it as not suitable for families with young children.

When booking it did you advise the agent you were taking a young child?? If so wite nd complain, give examples of why it was not suitable and state at no point were you advised.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport