Slimming Through The Winter - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Sorry I haven’t been around. Been one thing after another :( I’ve still been lurking though. I will continue to lurk and post sporadically as my depression is quite bad at the minute :(
    On a good note my dress is a lovely fit and I’ve bought a jacket to wear over it and it’s a size 16, and I’ve even dropped a bra size!
    Sorry to hear both your news beanie and jay. Look after yourselves xxx
    Today’s menu (not great I know. Had to chop back the syns as accidentally went over yesterday)
    Breakfast: HEXB HiFi x 2, 2 easy peelers, decaf coffee with HEXA
    L: Smoky bbq Chicken chunks, SW chips, salad, spaghetti hoops. 2 pears, banana, water
    T: Aldi Lamb Rogan Josh (1.5 syns) huge pile of cauliflower rice with Chinese five spice. Blueberries and a light and free yogurt with a tbsp of Choc Shot (2 syns) Vimto Zero
    S: 3 Broghies (3) with ham and gherkins, 2 chicken thighs, water
    Syns: 6.5
    Night all xxx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,310 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Mrs Ryan~~So sorry the black dog is up to his tricks.
    TAke care of you xxx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    How can he be so mean.
    He’s a man, Sunshine!

Well done, MIssTeach, candyapple, jay (super), whiplashy, BarleySugar and bubbs.

Thinking about you, jay and Mrs_R.

Friday’s Feasts
    Breakfast: bacon, egg, mushrooms, beans, ½ hexb toast & 6g butter (3)
    Lunch: ½ hexb toast & dairylea triangle (1 ½ )
    Snack: Alpen Light jaffa cake bar (3)
    Dinner: pasta carbonara (2 ½ ), fresh fruit salad, ff Greek yogurt
    Snack: shortbread finger (5)

… so that’s wee bit over ☹
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,835 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Good morning all

Well done to the losers this week, commiserations to the STS and gainers, and sending good thoughts to those of you currently suffering health issues.

Pleased to report -3lb for this week.

My original plan for today has rather gone out of the window as OH is ill (nothing serious, just sore throat and achy) so it'll partly depend on what he fancies to eat later, but it'll probably look something like this;

Breakfast - cherry muller lite, banana. clementine
    Lunch - mushroom & cheese (HEA) omelette, 2 small slices wholemeal bread (HEXB)
    Dinner - HM burger, mash, red peppers, peas

Snacks - clementines, grapes

Will be thinking of you for your op this week, kathrynha - hope all goes well.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    edited 20 January 2018 at 11:42AM
    Options
    Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    Hi everyone
    Sorry I haven’t been around. Been one thing after another :( I’ve still been lurking though. I will continue to lurk and post sporadically as my depression is quite bad at the minute :(
    On a good note my dress is a lovely fit and I’ve bought a jacket to wear over it and it’s a size 16, and I’ve even dropped a bra size!
    Today’s menu (not great I know. Had to chop back the syns as accidentally went over yesterday)
    L: Smoky bbq Chicken chunks, SW chips, salad, spaghetti hoops. 2 pears, banana, water
    T: Aldi Lamb Rogan Josh (1.5 syns) huge pile of cauliflower rice with Chinese five spice. Blueberries and a light and free yogurt with a tbsp of Choc Shot (2 syns) Vimto Zero
    Night all xxx

That looks like a good meal planner, lots of fruit and veg, protein and variety.

How do you feel about the smaller bra?......... I don't like that mine have shrunk... I bought some chicken fillets for my bra - they don't alter the fact that my boobs are like tennis balls in empty sacks! :D:D:D:D
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Banter for you...... failed race for me!

:D:D:D:D:D

You have not failed!!!!
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    Hi everyone
    Night all xxx
    Hope you soon feel lifted in spirit xx
    greentiger wrote: »
    How can he be so mean.
    He’s a man, Sunshine!

Well done, MIssTeach, candyapple, jay (super), whiplashy, BarleySugar and bubbs.

Thankyou, me too Kathryn all the best xx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    p00hsticks wrote: »
    Good morning all

Well done to the losers this week, commiserations to the STS and gainers, and sending good thoughts to those of you currently suffering health issues.

Pleased to report -3lb for this week.

My original plan for today has rather gone out of the window as OH is ill (nothing serious, just sore throat and achy) so it'll partly depend on what he fancies to eat later, but it'll probably look something like this;

Breakfast - cherry muller lite, banana. clementine
    Lunch - mushroom & cheese (HEA) omelette, 2 small slices wholemeal bread (HEXB)
    Dinner - HM burger, mash, red peppers, peas

Snacks - clementines, grapes

Well done:T:T:T:T
    All caught up :D
    Morning all :wave:
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all
    Bit sore today as fell over yesterday on the !!!!!!! ice :mad: lovely bruised arm going a nice colour today :D

WI with STS :( not happy as was sons birthday and he wanted steak and chips so I went without chips :( AND got him a white chocolate cake so I didn’t eat any as don’t like white chocolate. Did have small amount of trifle though :p.

Been a tough week work wise as had an observation by senior management and also had the education psychologist in. Good thing about her is she backed me up by saying his nibs is too close to me and sees me in a parenting role. So recommends he works less with me :T will see what happens :D

Was also Mumsy’S heavenly Birthday on the day I fell over so not a good day all round :(

Today I will be mostly [STRIKE]lazing around[/STRIKE]resting :D apart from dog walking.
    Have a good weekend all :A
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Options
    Can anyone point me to that bra measuring site that was posted on here? Thought I’d saved it :(
    Just tried a few and none of them agree :rotfl: goes from 34DDD to 36F :rotfl:
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills