We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Single, six kids and going to be debt free!

Options

Comments

• CoffeeCakeYarn
    Options
    Yay for the cash out! I'm loving prolific at the moment, the studies are so much more interesting that being repeatedly asked how a packet makes you feel. I mean come on? Feelings on a packet? Really? :D
    Paid - 7095/26218 - Total
  • Mumoffourkids
    Options
    I know what you mean Coffee. The studies are definitely more interesting apart from the one that was typing random sequences of letters and numbers! Exactly, I really don't give a stuff about how a packet makes me feel or what words I think describe a brand of shop that I have never heard of!

I am furiously refreshing my browser every five minutes it feels like to see if there are any more studies. I might see how much I have on Friday and then cash out again, not sure I can hold out until £20!!
  • CoffeeCakeYarn
    Options
    I'm tryyyyingggg to wait but it's so hard! That's why I like qmee you can cash out at 3p lol
    Paid - 7095/26218 - Total
  • joeyjimbles
    joeyjimbles Posts: 2,221 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Circle payments take only a little while these days - I think it took two days to get into my Circle account, and the payment from Circle to my bank account took just a few minutes. Does that help your patience?
    I used to cash out frequently when there was no fee for Paypal but now I wait for the £20 and just regard it as my minimum cash out - frustrating sometimes when the surveys dry up for a while though.
    NF 05.24 £18.00/£00.00 £72.00/£72.00
    LD 11.24 £1000.00/£575.00         Fn £510                                                     
    Renewal 24 £400.00/£406.00      Renewal 25 £450.00/£091.00 (20%)    
    Avch 08.24 £100.00/£070.00       NPt 12.24 £250.00/£088.00
    FD £3600.00/£1200.00                 X24 £1500.00/£0900.00

• Mumoffourkids
    Options
    I'm tryyyyingggg to wait but it's so hard! That's why I like qmee you can cash out at 3p lol

Oooh 3p cash out, I like the sound of that :rotfl: might have to have a look at that one!
  • Mumoffourkids
    Options
    Circle payments take only a little while these days - I think it took two days to get into my Circle account, and the payment from Circle to my bank account took just a few minutes. Does that help your patience?
    I used to cash out frequently when there was no fee for Paypal but now I wait for the £20 and just regard it as my minimum cash out - frustrating sometimes when the surveys dry up for a while though.

I think I read that they only process cash outs on Tuesdays and Fridays. Once they processed it, it was really quick and to be honest I lost 17p as a fee! I might try and cash out every Friday and then pay straight off my target debt but I'll see how I go. It's so hard just waiting!
  • Mumoffourkids
    Options
    So today I have no motivation to do anything. I've been at work and then took my daughter to pick up her glasses. I got home and one of the kids had spilt squash all over the clean washing up, so that has to be done again along with all the other stuff from today. Everywhere I look there is something to do and i really CBA to do anything. In addition I have had a bit of an argument with my best mate and my ex is being annoying and basically ignoring me because he is too stressed just getting himself to work and looking after himself! Ive had an argument with my eldest because I am fed up with her not tidying her room and basically leaving stuff out everywhere. Oh and it's my birthday on Monday and I'll probably get nothing. Think I need to go to bed and hope tomorrow is a better day!
  • wishingthemortgaheaway
    Options
    Urgh. What a rubbish few days. Big hugs and I hope the kid's dad does help them sort something out for you for your birthday. You do deserve it.
    Outstanding mortgage: £23,181 (December 19)
    MFW 2020 Challenge Member #10 0/£2318
  • Storm89
    Storm89 Posts: 592 Forumite
    Options
    Oh sorry you're feeling so rubbish. I don't comment much on your diary but always read to see how you're doing. Sounds like you are doing well with prolific , I might have a look. Today is a new day so hopefully you're feeling a little better and looking forward to your birthday on Monday.
  • Mumoffourkids
    Options
    Thanks you two. I think every so often, everything just gets on top of me and it doesn't help that its my birthday next week and it's a big one! I doubt the kids dad will tell the kids to get me anything, he doesn't usually bother.

So the storm and wind woke me up early this morning so I was reconciling my bank accounts. Good news, the PPI claim has come off one of my credit card balances so that was a nice surprise this morning.

Then I managed to get some of the housework done this morning because I was up early. Am feeling tired now though, but at work and have an easy day thank god. I am just hoping that my boss doesn't come in today so I can check Prolific throughout the day and do any studies on there. I am up to £7.15 with £6.13 pending still!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure