IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

MINSTER PCN postal

Options
1234568»

Comments

• nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    OK, did you tell Steve Clark that they had falsified evidence?

KNowing exactly what you sent, and the precise response, would help.
  • azz007
    azz007 Posts: 216 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 12 March 2018 at 11:18AM
    Options

i have emailed DVLA, SIr Greg, MP, local councillors and cc'd AOS. And Steve has sent a reply lol. off his own bat. also reporteed to trading standards.

PLEASE SEE FULL CHAIN, BOTTOM UP. Sorry if its a bit messy, i think i have redacted all my personal info

Original message
    Date: 09/03/2018 16:14 (GMT+00:00)
    To: xxx < @hotmail.com>
    Subject: RE: BPA-12630 MINSTER BAYWATCH PCN XXX- COMPLAINT! BPA:0082252

Mr XXX

I am making further enquiries on your case and will respond again once these are concluded.

Kind regards

Steve Clark
    Head of Business Operations
    British Parking Association
    Tel: 01444 447307
    Email: steve.c@britishparking.co.uk
    Web: https://www.britishparking.co.uk

!!!61520; Think of the environment - do you need to print this email?

Legal Disclaimers
    British Parking Association Registered in England and Wales with Limited Liability..
    Registered No. 979689. Registered Office: Chelsea House, 8-14 The Broadway, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 3AP
    VAT Registration No. GB 600 3376 86

Sent: 15 February 2018 15:07
    To: Steve Clark
    Subject: Re: BPA-12630 MINSTER BAYWATCH PCN XXX- COMPLAINT! BPA:0082252
    Importance: High

Afternoon Steve,

I appreciate the time you have taken to reply while you are on annual leave.

My main point and concern here is that they provided a location plan 2016 (attached) which they clearly outlined themselves in red to suggest they have authority on the land which they provided to Emma Ford.

I then contacted the land registry and purchased documents attached, to compare this and it shows their real tittle deeds and plans which show they don't have authority on the land where the vehicle was parked, I have marked X for illustration.

So I'm confused why you say their evidence your senior contact provided was sufficient enough? How so? They don't have authority on the land according to the official documents on land registry dated 2nd Feb 2018.

So they illegaly have issued a ticket to the vehicle where it was parked as this is not relevant land for the parking company.

And the same applies for the other popla cases which were denied as I didn't have this evidence to hand.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks
    Mr XXX.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
    Original message
    Date: 15/02/2018 14:35 (GMT+00:00)

Mr XXX

Thanks for your e-mail, the contents of which are noted.

There are a number of issues to be considered here and I will deal with each of them in turn;

!!!8226; As previously stated the matter of whether a PCN has been issued appropriately or not should be dealt with POPLA and or a Court - this is outside of my remit, as is the power for me to compel a Member to cancel a PCN.
    !!!8226; My responsibility is to see whether or not Minster Baywatch are in breach of our Code of Practice by their actions and/or behaviours. In this instance they have provided me with sufficient evidence which shows that the PCN was issued on land that they are contracted to manage, and not on the highway as you contend. Consequently there is no breach of the Code and I will be taking no action against Minster Baywatch.
    !!!8226; I would recommend that if you wish to see these PCNs cancelled, you allow the cases to be determined at POPLA - if your appeals to POPLA are accepted, Minster Baywatch have to cancel the PCNs but if you lose, there is no requirement for you to pay and you can allow the matter to be determined at Court, if Minster Baywatch wish to take this action. As part of the POPLA process you will have the chance to review the evidence that Minster Baywatch intend to use and to comment on it before your case(s) is assessed.
    !!!8226; You have asked for the details of my contact at Minster Baywatch but I am aware that he, like me, is on leave at the moment - I suggest your solicitor writes to
    Operations Director
    Minster Baywatch
    Popeshead Court Offices
    Peter Lane
    York
    YO1 8SU
    This concludes the BPA!!!8217;s part in this case and I have closed the case accordingly.

Good luck with your appeals

Kind regardss

Steve Clark
    Head of Business Operations
    Email: steve.c@britishparking.co.uk

Legal Disclaimers
    British Parking Association Registered in England and Wales with Limited Liability..
    Registered No. 979689. Registered Office: Chelsea House, 8-14 The Broadway, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 3AP

Sent: 13 February 2018 13:04
    To: Steve Clark
    Cc: AOS; david.dunford@dvla.gsi.gov.uk; ccrt@dvla.gsi.gov.uk
    Subject: Re: BPA-12630 MINSTER BAYWATCH PCN XXXX- COMPLAINT! BPA:0082252

Afternoon Steve,

Hope your well. Do you have any updates on the below matters with Minster Baywatch cancelling all the below

PCN XXX
    POPLA XXXX.
    POPLA XXXX.

Also could you kindly forward me the contact details of your Senior contact at Minster Baywatch so my solicitor can get in touch with them.

Thanks
    Mr XXX.

Original message
    Date: 02/02/2018 14:46 (GMT+00:00)
    To: Steve Clark <Steve.C@britishparking.co.uk>
    Cc: AOS <aos@britishparking.co.uk>, david.dunford@dvla.gsi.gov.uk, ccrt@dvla.gsi.gov.uk

Afternoon Steve,

I appreciate your email and am grateful you will be looking into this for me.

I apologize regarding my tone as it's not my intention.

However, I It's just that my frustration with Minster Baywatch has got to a point where this has affected my general behavior and caused significant stress as pepper of the vehicle being constantly issued parking tickets.

The land registry plan clearly demonstrates that don't have any authority whatsoever.

So as thier accredited trade association I expect you to deal with this and acknowledge that they should be punished for their behavior and you to take action against them which im sure you will do.

Other matters I will take on myself directly with necessary measures against Minster Baywatch as mentioned.

Thanks again
    I look forward to hearing from you

Mr XXX.

Original message
    Date: 02/02/2018 14:31 (GMT+00:00)
    Cc: AOS <aos@britishparking.co.uk>, david.dunford@dvla.gsi.gov.uk, ccrt@dvla.gsi.gov.uk

Mr XXX
    Thanks for your email the contents of which are noted.
    I have written to a senior contact at Minster Baywatch about the case and once I have had his response I will write to you again.
    I have to confess that I find the tone of your email threatening and if future correspondences are not moderated, I will stop deMr XXXng with you. There is no need to write in such a manner.
    Kind regards
    Steve Clark
    Head of Operational Services

Sent from my iPad

On 2 Feb 2018, at 12:43, xxx < @hotmail.com> wrote:
    Hello that's fine.

Please see attached copy of official land registery documents that I have purchased officially from land registery.

This shows they do not have authority to give parking charge notices and the plan clearly highlights this.

The copy they proved is fraudulent and this breaches so many practices let alone just the BPA so they will be reported to the police.

So this means PCN XXX needs to be canceled asap. As the POPLA deadline is Sunday.

Now I have other pressing matters in which recently both other POPLA cases were refused.
    POPLA XXX
    POPLA XXX.

Again they did not have authority to issue tickets on this land.

So I advise you to fully investigate all 3 cases. And get these all canceled from Minster Baywatch . I will be looking now to take court action against them for my sufferings caused by them.

I will now be taking further matters with the police and reporting them as they are operating on land which they don't have any authority on. Also will be going to the local papers and council and highlight these matters very publicly on social media and with the dvla.

Also the BPAs approach in resolving the matters are not satisfactory.

Please advise what you are going to do

I have copied Steve Clark in this as I want him to deal with this personally as nothing else will be sufficient.

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks
    Mr XXX

Original message
    Date: 02/02/2018 11:47 (GMT+00:00)

BPA-12630

Dear Mr Mr XXX,

Thank you for your e-mail.

The BPA are satisfied that this is private land and that the operator has authorisation to enforce on this land !!!8211; if you have any (and substantial) evidence to support your contention that they do not, please provide this to us.

At this time, this investigation remains closed.

Kind regards,

Emma-Louise Ford
    Operations Manager
    Email: emma-louise.f@britishparking.co.uk
    <image001.jpg>

Legal Disclaimers
    British Parking Association Registered in England and Wales with Limited Liability.
    Registered Address. Chelsea House, 8-14 The Broadway, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 3AP
    Registered No. 979689.

Sent: 02 February 2018 11:44
    To: AOS <aos@britishparking.co.uk>

It it very clear ftom the image provvided something has been rubbed out at the top KEY.

"areas not included in Meccas land."something is Cleary hidden and marked out.

And at the bottom it says" this official copy is not completed without the additional notes page.

So how can you accept this? Not to mention me?

This is definitely redacted.

Original message
    Date: 02/02/2018 11:09 (GMT+00:00)

BPA-12630

Dear Mr Mr XXX,

Thank you for your e-mail.

I have received a response from Minster Baywatch who have confirmed that they have authorisation to enforce on the land in question !!!8211; this is private land.

We have also been provided with a copy of the Land Registry !!!8211; please find a copy of this attached (!!!8220;X!!!8221; marks where your vehicle was parked).

As there has been no breach of our Code of Practice in this case, this investigation shall remain closed.

If you wish to further contest the charge, we would recommend doing so via POPLA.

I hope that the above information is of assistance to you.

Kind regards,

Emma-Louise Ford
    Operations Manager
    Email: emma-louise.f@britishparking.co.uk
  • azz007
    azz007 Posts: 216 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options

yes i did , see the full chain above this post
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,786 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    And Steve has sent a reply lol. off his own back.

{grammar pedant mode on} should be ''...off his own bat.''

Sorry, that phrase said wrongly annoys me; even at work and pull teachers up on that one!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • ping236
    Options
    Hi,

I am just wondering if you could enlighten me as to the outcome of this dispute for you?

I got stung by the same place, and have now received a 'Letter Before Claim' for a substantial amount...

Any help / ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    1) read the newbies thread
    2) if, having done so, you are still unsure how to respond to a LBC, THEN start a new thread.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,786 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    ping236 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am just wondering if you could enlighten me as to the outcome of this dispute for you?

I got stung by the same place, and have now received a 'Letter Before Claim' for a substantial amount...

Any help / ideas would be greatly appreciated!!
    You've replied right under my signature in colour, which tells you where to click. See below...
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure