Over the hill and drowning

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,372 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Good news on paying of some of the debt :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • fay66
    fay66 Posts: 744 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    update froze interest on marbles card payment 84 a month
    spend £50 at asda including dog food and cat food on offer £3 a bag for go cat
    visited a downside exchange maisonette closer to work, just a worry for my pets. they like my house too,
    had a catch up with friend on sat , we both did visits and she liked the maisonette too,
    paid all debts out of wages, just got catalogue to pay
    ordered new toyota yaris car,, hybrid so will save on petrol no deposit needed yet
    Debt £10k , HMRC £3K old debt £4k Jan 2021
    Had biatric surgery was 135k 2016 now 97kilo 22.1.20 up to 106 kilo 12.1.21
    Travel plans New York 2021 New year cancelled due to covid
  • beanielou
    Options
    Hate to ask but can you afford a new car?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• fay66
    Options
    mine is up for change beanie its motability ,
  • beanielou
    Options
    Ak ok.
    When do you get your new one?
    I had driven Toyota for over 20 years til my last change.

• fay66
    Options
    26th March, changing my audi ,
  • beanielou
    Options
    I have just not long got one!!

• fay66
    Options
    Dear myself and the diary
    £30 spend on petrol
    £150 in bank towards deposit on car
    £33 spend today on groceries
    £14 wilko spend toilet rolls etc and trying their dry dog food
    £25 on the meat market which we have trucks of meat 1 silverside joint, 1 large bag minced beef , chicken fillets, stewing beef, 3 gammon joints some frozen lodger gave me 12.50 for this
    Saturday social - weatherspoons breakfast and unlimited lattee £10 spend all day
    spare cash £40 in purse for lunches at work and grill 6.50 on thursday
  • fay66
    Options
    Dear Diary , Had no idea not wrote for ages, seems i like posting and burying my head in sand
    Lots of changes at the top at work,
    This weekend bought some more meat , from he market split bacon and sausages in freezable bags, slow cooking stewing steak £5 with veg supplied by lodger except cabbage and brussels, massive bag of frozen chicken for dogs,£5 cubes
    Bought morrisons fruit , cereal bars bits for work £34,
    home bargains £14 zip freezer bags , sweets . biscuits,
    poundland toilet rolls, zoflora, dog food only need small amount til payday
    Guy Ive been seeing 7 years has disappeared out of my life, bit upset this weekend felt bit low but got myself up and out in fresh air with my lovely westie feeling bit better in my muscles,
    Used my christmas pressie of epsom salts sat to loosen my limbs, think its my arthritis in knees, but waiting surgery biatric dept but no date yet,trying to save my leave for this
  • beanielou
    Options
    Boo to the guy.
    How lovely to have a Westie :love:
    Hope you get a date soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure