Over the hill and drowning

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,578 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    fay66 wrote: »
    still no update on my ex. 7 years down the pann!

Better now than later.

Glad all going well with lodger.
    Is it 60 a week?
    I used to take 50 a week but was thinking 55 if i do it again.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • fay66
    fay66 Posts: 744 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    hes changing to weekly wages so said £75 a week, its made the difference to be honest,
    Debt £10k , HMRC £3K old debt £4k Jan 2021
    Had biatric surgery was 135k 2016 now 97kilo 22.1.20 up to 106 kilo 12.1.21
    Travel plans New York 2021 New year cancelled due to covid
  • beanielou
    Options
    Thanks for that fay.
    Would not get that amount here sadly.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Poor_Single_lady
    Options
    Hope you are ok. Doing really well on the budget and sensible spending.
    Hard going with the dating and the men. Hope you are being kind to yourself. xx
    2017- 5 credit cards plus loan
    Overdraft And 1 credit card paid off.

2018 plans - reduce debt
  • fay66
    Options
    Hi PSL
    I just miss my old man to be honest, just his shifts not matching my working life. x
    I have now a new part time job ,,,, well Ive returned, its 25p a minute Im going to go for £10 a day x to pay off that big loan , also mark will only pay me £75 a week from the first so I will loose the £300 in advance
    Low spend today had to buy a mattress protector got two , small spend in morrisons, i cant do without my special k redberry breakfast bar x
    Tonsilitis finally letting upx
  • fay66
    Options
    what a few weeks. viral infection, then tooth ache , couldnt get into my dentist for 3 days, then a tooth extraction today, pain was unbeleiveable, root infection, £56 lighter, off to the hospital today for pre operation study for two hours and bloods being retaken because 6 month wait list for operation have lapsed because of the crisis with beds, still no date, but will be going with a thumping mouth, on cocodamol hope it settles . apart from that £4 spend this week at work for meals. Liver and bacon tonight but looks a bit clumpy in slow cooker
  • beanielou
    Options
    Poor you :(
    I loathe liver. Forced to eat it as a child.

• doingitanyway
    doingitanyway Posts: 8,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Yuck, clumpy liver :eek: although lots of iron so very good for you...
    Sorry about your tooth...
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • Toni'sfriend
    Toni'sfriend Posts: 4,036 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Must be in a minority here. I love liver. It's good for you and supercheap. Mind you, I'll eat just about anything.

Hope your hospital appointment goes well. Six months is an awful long time to wait for an operation.
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • fay66
    Options
    thanks ,, no liver tonight the slower cooker turned it into mush, so crumpets it was, went for blood tests at the hospital and they didnt say fast so couldnt be done. doh, and my 2hour post operation course went well but no news on any operations due to the winter crisis seems in a mess, all ops were cancelled this week , sill got the scarf round the chops,
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills