Over the hill and drowning

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,373 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Hope all works out well with the lodger :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • fay66
    fay66 Posts: 744 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Dear Diary

Docs today signed off til Thursday
    Eczma dilema but got some scalp treatment
    Lodger all ok. hes offered to take my westie walking on friday :)
    Tea shop - £9 spend gracious for sandwich and drink
    B n M £30, these hampers im making for parents and daughter wish id just given vouchers now seems never ending
    Debt £10k , HMRC £3K old debt £4k Jan 2021
    Had biatric surgery was 135k 2016 now 97kilo 22.1.20 up to 106 kilo 12.1.21
    Travel plans New York 2021 New year cancelled due to covid
  • beanielou
    Options
    Aww you are so lucky, I just love Westies. Give them a wee cuddle from me :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    & sorry that you have been signed off :(

• fay66
    Options
    Thanks Beanie yes alfie he is a sweetie hes a rescue was very aggressive when i first had him 3 years ago, completely a darling now, my lab is comming back this weekend, hes had a nasty ear operation due to my parents taking him somewhere and him getting stuck them feeling embarrassed and paying the £800 vets fees which I can reclaim from animal friends thank good
  • fay66
    Options
    Diary

£166 left til 22/12, £50 to cleaner monthly good scrub, due to health
    will leave me £106 , two weeks of petrol £60. so £40 left for two weeks shopping as well, also paid credit cards and bank took direct debits at same time, trying not to touch them

NSD today
    xmas pressie buying looks poor this year
  • beanielou
    Options
    I have spent the least I have ever spent on Christmas presents & cut my list way down.
    Feel so liberated compared to normal :)

• fay66
    Options
    Weds .
    Few spends. m and s 3 for two cherry liquers x2 brazils, orange juice
    and changed my watch free at argos due to the repair replacement, and got a better watch strap
  • beanielou
    Options
    Good news on the watch :)

• fay66
    Options
    Dear Diary t
    Bingo party tonight, at gala. won £20 was only £10 for our meal and free games, bottle of bubbly poppers hats and streamers
    so 20 up so 60 left til 22/12
    also I said to vanessa my friend whos organised our big christmas party, she can send the party hats back £15 off ebay and use those they are the same so a little savvy
    yes beanie the pressies, well had a chat with friends and they said what i had bought was acceptable , so ending purchases on xmas
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills