“Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.”

Options

Comments

• WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Okay I'm showered, still need to straighten my hair though but meal plan is as follows.

Breakfast: Cereal, pancakes, waffles, toast. Fruit.

Lunch: Salad/Sandwiches/Wraps - Tuna/egg/ham/cheese/chicken. Soup lots to choose from in the freezer and SW speed soup in the fridge.

Dinner:
    Mon: Diet coke sticky chicken, savoury rice & veg
    Tue: Spag bol, garlic bread and salad
    Wed: Lasagne, sweet potato wedges and salad
    Thurs: Spicy chicken wraps with (undecided)
    Fri: We will make pizzas.

Snacks: Flapjack, Muffins and biscuits. Fruit. I might make yogurt if I fit in.
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • charlies_tribe
    Options
    Good to see you back!
    I might have to look at the diet coke chicken, think kids would love it.
    LBM in April 17 - £14998/£33554 (44.6%) paid. Mortgage@1 June 18 = £9935/£76350 paid.Total debt @june 18 £102311 now £84972GC Jan £40.99/£500 2021 declutter 85/2021 items 0/20 bags clothes
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    Mine prefer the 'sticky chicken' to the one that's left with a lot of sauce. I still add peppers and things though. It's something even DD will eat and she's the fussiest person ever.
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    I have downloaded Microsoft office, just a free trial for now. I'd rather pay for that though than YNAB I really can't get on with YNAB and I've tried several times and wasted many hours I just can't 'get it'
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Remember, Open Office does everything that Microsoft Office does for FREE
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Honeysucklelou2
    Options
    Diet Coke sticky chicken sounds intriguing. I've cooked gammon in coke before but not chicken. Might have to try that one!

Glad to see you are posting. How bizarre for the other threads to disappear.:sad:
    paydbx2024 #2 £480/£5000 . Mortgage £144k start ~ £148k Jun 23 -
    2024 savings challenge £5/£2000
    EF £140. Savings 2 £30.00. Weekly savings envelope #17
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    Remember, Open Office does everything that Microsoft Office does for FREE

Do I just Google it? :o :rotfl:
    Diet Coke sticky chicken sounds intriguing. I've cooked gammon in coke before but not chicken. Might have to try that one!

Glad to see you are posting. How bizarre for the other threads to disappear.:sad:

I love it, I do find though it takes longer that it says to reduce down. Full fat coke reduces really quick but diet stuff takes a lot longer than it says.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Welcome back again lovely lady.

Third time lucky :)

Have a lovely day xx
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 15 January 2018 at 9:08AM
    Options
    Do I just Google it? :o :rotfl:

Aye lol
    Just Google "Open Office official download" :D
    I think there may even be a link from MSE to it... will check

Nope... surprisingly, there isn't and I've never heard of the listed alternatives.
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Little_Two
    Options
    Glad you are back, I was looking for you - I thought it was me as I am not that good with the computer always. Best wishes for the coming week. Look after yourself xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback