“Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.”

Options

Comments

• Chrystal
    Chrystal Posts: 1,852 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Glad to see you back.... I just kept getting 'invalid link' when I tried to open yours up. Can't believe that 2 of yours have been deleted! Keep well. X
    I Believe.....
    That it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others.
    Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
    Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present.

happiness isn't achieved by getting extra things,
    but by getting rid of the things that make you unhappy
  • Eager_Elephant
    Options
    I think the easiest option to keep a copy of your own diary is to subscribe to your own thread and then ask for daily emails, then at midnight you get emailed all the comments on your own thread from that day and can save them in a folder.

Sorry for repeating myself Wannabe, I did send a PM or maybe not as I am not sure it went through as keep getting error messages so apologies if you have read the PM.
  • EssexHebridean
    EssexHebridean Posts: 21,372 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I'm sulking on your behalf and I've also had a rant. it's all well and good emailing/messaging board guides etc but I also feel this needed raising publicly so: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=73725069#1
    If folk would like to give it a visit and a post that would be marvellous!

WF SO pleased you've gone with a new diary and gutted that your old ones have both gone. I smell a rat I confess, hopefully I'm wrong though. Grrrr! xx
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just realised youve had to restart again WF, how annoying :mad: xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Cherryfudge
    Cherryfudge Posts: 10,058 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Thanks to a pm from EE I've now found the Site Feedback board and there are lots of problems with the site most of which have affected me (replied to your thread EE, cheering you on :) ). The only thing that other people have happening that hasn't affected me, is multiple copies of the same post. It seems there is a problem with pms too - so Wannabe, if you get one from me dated a few days ago, just ignore it please. It's out of date already. :)

Well, we have sunshine and I'm still indoors so I shall go and do something constructive like hang the washing on the line. Hope you are having a sunny day too Wannabe. :)
    I think a bit of sunshine is good for frugal living. (Cranky40)
    The sun's been out and I think I’m solar powered (Onebrokelady)

Fashion on the Ration challenge, 2024: Trainers 5 coupons. 5/68
    20.5 coupons used in 2020. 62.5 used in 2021. 94.5 remaining as of 21/3/22
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    The layout and workings of the Forum needs a complete overhaul...
    It seems that everyone is experiencing glitches just now as Cherryfudge has said above^^^^
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Cherryfudge
    Cherryfudge Posts: 10,058 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    There are more admin replies on EE's 'Spam Button' thread suggesting that perhaps posts are being quarantined and can be requested back by the original poster - however if I've understood rightly, requests have been unsuccessful? If so it could be that original posters have had posting suspended or cancelled and would need to be reinstated.

All a bit technical for me but it's heartbreaking when something so personal just goes, and the bit of me that has to be stopped from trying to save the world is very sad about it. :(

Chocolate all round, guys? :D
    I think a bit of sunshine is good for frugal living. (Cranky40)
    The sun's been out and I think I’m solar powered (Onebrokelady)

Fashion on the Ration challenge, 2024: Trainers 5 coupons. 5/68
    20.5 coupons used in 2020. 62.5 used in 2021. 94.5 remaining as of 21/3/22
  • ChasingSunshine
    Options
    Welcome back. I have been lurking on your last two diaries and really love following your progress. So annoying that you have lost all your lists and history and had to start again but looking forward to cheering you on from the sidelines.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Chocolate all round, guys? :D

Yes please, can I have chocolate on top of that chocolate with extra chocolate and a double serving of chocolate with added chocolate sprinkles??

:EasterBun
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    Yes please, can I have chocolate on top of that chocolate with extra chocolate and a double serving of chocolate with added chocolate sprinkles??

:EasterBun

I'm literally drooling now, it's not a pretty sight :rotfl:
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure