Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Happy birthday Scamps :bdaycake:
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Getting rather annoyed with the Quidco game, completed it loads of times and not

Now I won 20p..:rotfl:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • nettiebobs
    Options
    Anyone else done a soup shop today?
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Altojack told me to post this :)

I bought some food bits at Asda today including a cauliflower £1 APG picking up Tesco caulk at 29p. Not sure about the other veggies though .
  • calmspirit
    calmspirit Posts: 2,962 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Awww sorry to hear this :( hope you are ok?
    Hi CS:wave::D

HI Bubbles :D:D:D:D:D
    YNWA JFT96 :A
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    w
    nettiebobs wrote: »
    Sorry savy my mistake. Yes A's are £1.07 which they should be but w's showing £1.10, all four compairing so should show £3 at w's not £4.40. ?? They are still 4 for £3 on w's website.

That's the strange part.
    I can only think one or more of the Baxter's soups you bought must have been missing the mbuy on W's website at the time the APG did its scan of the site or somehow - and it may only be one soup - the mbuy has not been picked up on the scan on some of those you bought - if just one of the ones you bought fails to get the W mbuy, they will then all pick up full price:(.

It's just one of those things - I always think my shops against T are going to miss the mbuy on one item in the offer and end up with t.com getting me full prices:(.

Personally I would just stick to vs M - it's far safer! Though definitely not at the moment as the 75p M price won't be updated I should think.
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Well, thought we were back to normal with the weather. Just looked out and we've had over 3" of snow again in a short time! Grrrr

Same here :mad::mad:

Rhos sorry to hear your news :(
  • midwinter
    midwinter Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Getting rather annoyed with the Quidco game, completed it loads of times and not

Now I won 20p..:rotfl:

Well, 20p is better than nowt!

Evening all :)
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open
  • nettiebobs
    nettiebobs Posts: 344 Forumite
    edited 13 December 2017 at 10:35PM
    Options
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    w

That's the strange part.
    I can only think one or more of the Baxter's soups you bought must have been missing the mbuy on W's website at the time the APG did its scan of the site or somehow - and it may only be one soup - the mbuy has not been picked up on the scan on some of those you bought - if just one of the ones you bought fails to get the W mbuy, they will then all pick up full price:(.

It's just one of those things - I always think my shops against T are going to miss the mbuy on one item in the offer and end up with t.com getting me full prices:(.

Personally I would just stick to vs M - it's far safer! Though definitely not at the moment as the 75p M price won't be updated I should think.

Mmmm, I bought a potato and leek today which I haven't before. Maybe it's that little blighter.:(
    Can't grumble, I used 4 soup coupons and an APG from a previous soup shop. Got 34p so hey ho.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 13 December 2017 at 11:11PM
    Options
    3 x £3 Costa, 1x£20 dine voucher, £3 mands and free Coke today.

2 x £3 Costa, £3 and £5 mands yesterday

:).

Anon
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills