Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• nettiebobs
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    did they ALL compare to waitrose

Sorry got that wrong, it is saying A's £1.07 which is correct comparing to w's at £1.10, and all four soup were comparing which it shouldn't, should be comparing to £3. ???
  • nettiebobs
    Options
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    But what about M? (Apologies if someone did answer me, on a previous day, as I have only caught up with today.)

Super Yummies Tomato & Herb Breadsticks £1.00 for M, due to go to £1.67 next time?

It's possible I am confused as well and I may be misunderstanding you - do you mean £1.07 for A or £1.07 for W?

If it is £1.07 for A:
    It will be £1.07 each if you bought 4 in A, hoping to compare against W 4 for £3, as A's offer is 5 for £3 therefore buying only 4 will be A full price. However, I hope you bought a Heinz L&B soup with them and actually paid 5 for £3 but had A full price £1.07 (should be vs W 75p each on W's mbuy pricing)?

If it is £1.07 for W:
    Has one (or more) of the Baxters soups you bought come back N/A vs W, thus causing any that compare to compare to W at full price? You may have bought a flavour that W doesn't have - if that happens, you'll miss the W mbuy and pick up W full price:(. However, I am confused because the W full price on w.com is £1.10 not £1.07?

The Baxter's soups should 'soon' (in other words wait absolutely ages before shopping in order to have the M prices updated - expect Friday night, could be as late as Saturday - do not shop before then, unless we find out we are on Wednesday's price collection data) be vs M, on any that M has - M straight 75p:). They cannot go with C&B Best of British soups as M stuck on 4 for £3 mbuy on those it seems - so, as you are only allowed four items per shop in order to avoid 5 for £3 A, plus the trigger, it would have to be sticking to C&B Best of British to get 75p M on those (M mbuy) - however T is now better price, on a 3 for... mbuy but nowt else much to go with them as your fourth item.

The Baxter's soups (wait for prices to update before shopping, and it will not happen today) may be able to go with Heinz Five Beanz as M straight 75p Baxter's and straight 60p Five Beanz. Could help those with an odd number of Baxter's coupons - for example 3 Baxter's and one Heinz Five Beanz (plus the Heinz L&B trigger) should work, as long as the Baxter's are comparable, vs M once the prices get updated later on.

Silver Spoon Granulated Sugar 2Kg has been a 'good' comparison for a long time - £1.26 vs 88p M. Expect 88p to change to £1 when the update happens.

Walker's 6 pack crisps (standard and baked and lights, and also oven baked fusions for anyone buying in T:huh::rotfl:) are all off in M, as are Snack-A-Jacks and Kettle Bites. However, Kettle Chips 5x30g appear to have rolled over, as do Tuc Crackers, Jacob's Cheddar and Cheddar bacon Cheese Biscuits.
    Sorry savy my mistake. Yes A's are £1.07 which they should be but w's showing £1.10, all four compairing so should show £3 at w's not £4.40. ?? They are still 4 for £3 on w's website.
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just got the Jasper Carrot. I love him

:eek: how? I thought they were in a set...

:)
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,963 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Well, thought we were back to normal with the weather. Just looked out and we've had over 3" of snow again in a short time! Grrrr

:eek::eek::eek: we have rain, just hope it dont freeze:eek:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Have you got any covent garden soup coupons left sunshinemummy?

£2.10 each, 2 for £3.00. Six or seven of the flavours are on My Picks.

4 x soups = £8.40 towards conditional spend

4 x soups on my picks = 32p in money

Sadly no x
    Parkfoot wrote: »
    Hi Elite, I joined you two years ago when my Mam was in hospital, we lost her,shortly followed by my mother in law. Then I had a major meltdown & am just starting to be myself again. Thought I’d best explain my absence.
    I’m now feel ready to join you all again.

Welcome back x
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    Any one buying baby carrots tomorrow? They are being sold on eBay before they have been released !!!

s-l1600.jpg

Yeap.... but mine are the bags of veg!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • miss_corerupted
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :eek: how? I thought they were in a set...

:)

I meant the joke. Not the actual teddies. Very unlikely to manage to get them. Dang work
    I have dyslexia, so get used to my spelling and grammar :)
    Mortgage pay off date 11/2028. Target 12/2020 :rotfl:
    Current Balance £33921
    Declutter 2123/2016
  • Parkfoot_2
    Options
    I’ve been reading back as I need some gift sets,am I correct that I need to buy in a’s Plus fillers.
    Thanks
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Well, thought we were back to normal with the weather. Just looked out and we've had over 3" of snow again in a short time! Grrrr

Same here let Poppy out and arrrggghhh covered in the white stuff and snowing heavily not happy bunny :(.

Back to watching footie
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,963 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Dont forget cheap veg in t's got a beauty of a cauli today for 29p and the potatoes made lovely chips :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    Parkfoot wrote: »
    I’ve been reading back as I need some gift sets,am I correct that I need to buy in a’s Plus fillers.
    Thanks

welcome back, 3 dogs has done a brilliant list think its post 210 buy in 3s plus your fillers xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure