Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    silvercar wrote: »
    Many years ago my husband worked on Clarendon Road!
    I wonder if we know each other. My first job after leaving school was with Royal Insurance (building long since demolished and I was only there a short while) but I spent nine years at KPMG, opposite where the Holiday Inn now is.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Dont forget cheap veg in t's got a beauty of a cauli today for 29p and the potatoes made lovely chips :D

Is it wrong to get excited over 29p carrots!

:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j
  • calmspirit
    calmspirit Posts: 2,962 Forumite
    Options
    Parkfoot wrote: »
    Hi Elite, I joined you two years ago when my Mam was in hospital, we lost her,shortly followed by my mother in law. Then I had a major meltdown & am just starting to be myself again. Thought I’d best explain my absence.
    I’m now feel ready to join you all again.

Welcome back......best thing about the Elite....they never expect a reason and will always welcome you back - I know this as I have been AWOL so many times:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Sorry you had such a hard time.......:A
    YNWA JFT96 :A
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Getting rather annoyed with the Quidco game, completed it loads of times and not won a red cent!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    evening all hope everyone is well, xxx

we sadly lost our neighbour who was the nicest gentleman you could imagine, kids have known him for years ds3 since he was born, and where all very upset. he always gave them each there own christmas card from when they where toddlers instead of a family one and they got so excited by it. the day he died we where cutting up last years cards for tags and i said lets keep his one , not sure why as its the only one we kept , later we learnt he had died. its a lovely old fashioned scene with no writing on so will now become part of the christmas decorations. I think he would be pleased xx
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,963 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Is it wrong to get excited over 29p carrots!

:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j

Nope:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • miss_corerupted
    Options
    For some reason I can't reply to PM's Snap :( I can read them

A link would be lovely
    I have dyslexia, so get used to my spelling and grammar :)
    Mortgage pay off date 11/2028. Target 12/2020 :rotfl:
    Current Balance £33921
    Declutter 2123/2016
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,963 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    evening all hope everyone is well, xxx

we sadly lost our neighbour who was the nicest gentleman you could imagine, kids have known him for years ds3 since he was born, and where all very upset. he always gave them each there own christmas card from when they where toddlers instead of a family one and they got so excited by it. the day he died we where cutting up last years cards for tags and i said lets keep his one , not sure why as its the only one we kept , later we learnt he had died. its a lovely old fashioned scene with no writing on so will now become part of the christmas decorations. I think he would be pleased xx

Awww sorry to hear this :( hope you are ok?
    Hi CS:wave::D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Getting rather annoyed with the Quidco game, completed it loads of times and not won a red cent!

:j:j:j:j.. I just won £1..:rotfl:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Parkfoot_2
    Options
    Thanks for the list 3 dogs, very helpful. ��
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills